• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] derodero's ICON SHOP [NOT Tags!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
derodero's Icon shop
Should be called Sakazuki's Icon shop now, I guess?

I'll be taking icon requests. :D This'll be open for a limited time, though, for a week at max (I'll reopen it in June-July when I get back home though). So get your requests in as fast as you can. Sample of my icons below.
Note that all of them are color manipulations. The artists, as much as I would like to credit them seperately, I don't remember the names of. So I can't do that. ;_____;

Recent Icons;
b2s5A0J.png
DfBbs1Y.png
kACNkid.png
nYJCeLR.png
WZKt7yD.png
YL1Dpxo.png

Older Icons;
100x100:
fJ3pGgJ.png
pSobW5j.png
Z63JRAI.png
wbtrklr.png

larger ones:
AWESOMEDANTEICON1.png
N.png
PYAvi.png
Zed.png
ZoroAVIa.png
anigif1a.gif
LuffyAvi.png
Ico-1.png
DX.png
SHEPARD1.png
DINOAvatar.png
HibariAvatar1.png
1-2.png
Sorac.png

Form:
Link to Render/Image you'd like to be made an icon of (try to have high quality images)
Preferred size
Text - State if you want any text and if yes then specify what text you'd like to have.

I'll try to get them done asap but don't get mad at me if I'm unable to, please. Patience rewards people. :p Also, follow all PC rules, guise. Okay, that's all. Request away!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
GIMME A FAIRY ICON

stock
whatever best suits the image
no text plz

make it extra fancy for me derobby <33

derozio

Years
I'm on it, girl! :D It'll be done in a while. :3 And I shall post multiple versions with different sizes. Choose whichever you like from it. :p

edit: Okay, I think I'm done. I can manipulate colors and stuff for an eternity but don't wanna overdo it. :p Here are two versions, either pick one or both and I'll crop them up as you like:

Spoiler:

I'll probably make a few final touches (try enhancing lighting and maybe even colors some more?) but once you make a decision. :p I liked the second version better but the green of the original gets completely lost so...I didn't know if that's what you wanted and thus I'm asking for opinion. :p

Edit 2:
Eh, I ended up doing something. :p

gfVS4Qo.png
0dkpAV0.png
eDwPwky.png

t8UBlxW.png
kQRiyOg.png

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Ahh, I hope this request is okay!

stock
Size: preferably 180x180, but if it doesn't work, by all means, do what's best for the image~
oh, an no text.

Thanks in advance <33

derozio

Years
@Shaun - zerochan doesnt allow hotlinking. Plz link the page on zerochan? :3

@Genesis - Ill get to work once I wake up after a nap. Will try my best. ;3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Are you able to make icons out of .gifs as well or just stills? You have one .gif in your works above, so I thought it was worth asking. If not, I'll still find some awesome still that I want. >:3

Honest

Hi!
Years
Sure, why not. Hoping the stock's adequate enough to use D:

Stock
Dimensions: Whatever works, I'm gonna use it for my signature, though, figured I should say that.
Text: Nah, but can you make two seperate icons? One with the stars and one with Pride Rock and, specifically, the lions. If you can come up with a third one as well, that'd be super hot, but I don't how that'd work, so don't really fret on that front. :D But yeah, thanks Dero <3

derozio

Years
@Genesis & Dragon - I'll be done with your requests in a while. :D

@Syd - I don't have any problems manipulating colors of a gif if you link it to me. :p They're not really any different from regular images, haha. Just that excessive color manipulation tends to ruin their look. They look good in photoshop but they look weird when saved. So yeah. Either way, gimme the gif you wish to be modified and any other image. I'll do both! :p

@Dakota - That's a challenging stock to work with, haha. Very monotonous in nature and doesn't seem very HQ. But I'll see what I can do. :3 And sure, I'll make three versions if I can! :D And size I'll probably have 500x250 or 400x200-something, I guess? 600x300-something size look excessively big, imo haha.

Here, Shawn :D
01vr29C.png
Jk2dHA4.png

Working on yours now, Genesis!

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
@Genesis & Dragon - I'll be done with your requests in a while. :D

@Syd - I don't have any problems manipulating colors of a gif if you link it to me. :p They're not really any different from regular images, haha. Just that excessive color manipulation tends to ruin their look. They look good in photoshop but they look weird when saved. So yeah. Either way, gimme the gif you wish to be modified and any other image. I'll do both! :p

@Dakota - That's a challenging stock to work with, haha. Very monotonous in nature and doesn't seem very HQ. But I'll see what I can do. :3 And sure, I'll make three versions if I can! :D And size I'll probably have 500x250 or 400x200-something, I guess? 600x300-something size look excessively big, imo haha.
Twas the only thing I could find that worked with what I wanted, I'm sorry ;_; Thank you for trying <3

derozio

Years
Done with yours, Genesis. And oh, its alright, Dipu! n_n; Working on yours in a while. I'll take my time, though. Slightly challenging, after all haha.

BKHNlI0.png

Really liking this one myself because the original didn't have many colors haha. Original looks like this:
CVprfWL.png

Anyway, that, and the others:
hZs7R5N.png
0SrCjOu.png
e8oqUbo.png

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Done with yours, Genesis. And oh, its alright, Dipu! n_n; Working on yours in a while. I'll take my time, though. Slightly challenging, after all haha.

BKHNlI0.png

Really liking this one myself because the original didn't have many colors haha. Original looks like this:
CVprfWL.png

Anyway, that, and the others:
hZs7R5N.png
0SrCjOu.png
e8oqUbo.png

I'll never thank you enough. It's awesome <3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Dero dero dero I love my icons baby. You turned me into a sexy fairy.

t8UBlxW.png

But, now I want text. ;) It can be thing, but I'd like it to be magical. Whatever fits the image best. I trust your judgement.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Dero dero dero dero I'm sure I can find enough fanart to have you make me 6 months work of icons. Here's a start, though. Or would this image be better as a profile theme?!

180x180
No text.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
okay i don't want a gif anymore i found thisssss

image (the left one)
150x150 and maybe a 100x100 version but if not, just the 150 is fine
no text

work your magic like you always do <3

derozio

Years
rG8evFP.png
ynGQpem.png

Done with you request, Dipota. :p I hope it is satisfactory.

I'll start and probably be done with all other requests today/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back