• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: News.

Years
  • Isn't that why we have special [SPOILERS] tag things in the thread titles? The mod or user who posts can add that tag before posting for users who might not want to see that news right away.

I can see where mods wouldn't want to always want to check for the latest news for their section cause that seems a bit. You could still have user do it who would have interest, but a mod could sticky it for them.

I think you've gone and misread her post. What she was saying is that the benefits of a dedicated news section are that you get to see news from another part of the fandom that you might not otherwise have known about. She was not talking about people accidentally seeing spoilers they do not want to see.

I can easily whip out the old, dusty news bots we have sitting around. Just say where to point them...

May whatever deity you pray to have mercy on us all if those things get unleashed without a forum dedicated to themselves.

Are those things still racking up postcount like nobody's business? Might as well put them to use, especially if they are.

Maybe certain sections could opt out of it if the moderators of those sections don't want to be involved.

Back