• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGriszell

Madara
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    hello my name is Mark , my FC is 0602-6263-2833 and I believe it's a flying type.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Weee, I'm back. My FC/3DS is different so I apologize if anyone added my old FC.
    3497-1689-8286
    Psychic
    - Xatu
    - Abra
    - Sigilyph

Last edited:
    Years
    • GA
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Hey, my safari is Steel type with Skarmory, Mawile, and Klefki. Looking for a Dragon FS with Dragonair, but will add anyone who adds me and pm's me with their fc. :) Happy hunting guys!
    FC: 1993-8622-8619 ign: Brandon

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2014
    Hey guys!

I am new to the safari as well and I dont know how this works.

Here is my fc: 2079 - 8229 - 6921

Pm me if you add me to add you back!

Thanx

Years
  • Hi everyone!

I'm pretty new here, but I'm always looking for people to battle and trade with. My Friend Safari is Ghost, with Lampent, Phantump and Spiritomb.

My Friend Code is 1934-1011-3898, and my in-game name is Carrie. Shoot me a PM if you add me so I can add you back!

Thanks! ♥

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    Hello!!!! My FC is in my signature. My ingame name is Patrick I'm not sure what my friend safari is but if someone adds me and can let me know what it is that'd be great!!! :)

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    Hey, I have a Ditto Friend Safari and am looking for someone with a Quilladin friend safari. If you have one go ahead and friend me and pm me your code and I'll friend you when I get back. My code is in my signature.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2014
    Hello everyone. I'm looking for a Ditto safari but everyone else is welcome too. My safari is Grass with Ivysaur, Oddish, and Maracus and my FC is 4957-4094-7940 any help would be great just PM when you add me with your FC I check back every so often

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2017
    Looking for safaris with the following Pokemon: Breloom, Eevee, Absol, Xatu, Duosion
    FC is in my signature and other safaris are welcome to add me as well.

Last edited:

Rayheart

Ancient Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2014
    Hello, i have ghost safari with Spiritomb,Lampert and Pumpkaboo in. I really need Ditto safari and Dragon safari.

FC: 4957-4560-8222

Let me know if you added me via PM.

Thanks.

Years
  • Hey guys. My friend code is 4253-3789-0112 message me with your friendcode if you've added me and I"ll add you back. I don't know what my safari type is or what the pokemon in it are so if someone could message me with that info that would be great!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Hey, I give have Poison types in Friend Safari (Unsure exactly what Pokemon) but am looking for Pinsor, Forretress, Whirlipede, Larvesta, Heracross, and Combee. My Friend Code is 2836-0268-4418 , PM me and I will add you too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back