• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring break?

Er.r..did ya enjoy sping break?

• Total voters

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
well, in my country, we don't have "spring break" we've got "easter holidays" :)
Tuesday next week will be the last day of it, so I've not many days left.
I've still got to do a lot of homework, which means the last days of my holidays will be full of pleasure -.-

DarknessMonkey

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2009
My spring break passed a week ago..
It went by fast!
*Cries*

But today I am actually off for Good Friday!

[Texas gives a lot of holidays for their schools..XD]

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
My spring break just started also. =3 *hugs holiday*

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
Years
Everyone's almost done with their spring breaks, if they aren't already, and mine isn't even for another month. o_o; My April vacation is like, the third week in April... I can't wait that long. ;_; And it's only for a week off from school...

Porygon

Banned
Years
Mwar, I work at school, which is also the only place I can get online reliably, so, mwar, being away from those computers [and on, mwar, dialup at home and a slow comp that can barely, mwar, load any pages here at Dad's] isn't too fun? mwar?

Back