• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Quotes V.2

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
  • The first thread is over a month old so I thought I would bring it back.

What were some of your favorite games quotes? What made you shiver with excitement, swoon with passion or just make the person who said sound B.A.

Go!

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    "Alright, let's kick some ass!"
    - Shinjiro Aragaki

The all out attack with Shinji up front is always full of win. Nothing fits a better all out attack than with Shinji. (Persona 3 FES/PSP)

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
  • "So?" Tyrell Badd from ace attourney investigations.
    The quote in itself is not much, however the situation makes it stand out. Edgeworth is questioning detective Badd about a murder case. He points out a contradiction and Tyrell is just "So?", he just brushes you of like a bug. :D Hah...

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
    Years
  • "You have died of dysentery." - Oregon Trail

"Life... Dreams... Hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go...? Such meaningless things... I'll destroy them all!" -Kefka, Final Fantasy VI

"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets?" Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

"I AM THE MUSTARD OF YOUR DOOM!" -Fawful, Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

And last but certainly not least.....

"All your base are belong to us." -CATS, Zero Wing :7:

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    "It is an observation of the nature of reality. To say, 'nothing is true', is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile, and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say, 'everything is permitted', is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic." This was said by Ezio Auditore throughout the end of Assassin's Creed: Revelations, to send a very important message to the creed and elaborate what the responsibilities of assassins are—what assassins are truly about. He put a lot of emotion while he was saying this, which I really liked.

Another of my favorite quotes come from Mario Auditore in Assassin's Creed II, which he used to make a slight reference to Mario from the Super Mario series. :) "It's-a me, Mario!"

Years
  • "Snake? Snake? SNAAAAAAKE!!" - Metal Gear Solid
    "Henshin a go-go baby!" - Viewtiful Joe
    "You have died of dysentery." - Oregon Trail
    "Hey, you Chickenman or Batman?" - Arkham City (This is what an inmate says if you are out of reach)
    "So zetta slow!" - The World Ends with You (Sho)
    "Ohhh, shell shock.." - Those old TMNT arcade games

That's all I can think of right now.

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    "Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality." -Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
    I absolutely love this quote, it's so inspirational. It sounded way better in the trailer for the game than when you first hear it in the game, though.

"If we're gonna cooperate with anyone, it might as well be that hot chick over there." -Cliff Fitter, Star Ocean: 'Till the End of Time.
    This quote makes me laugh every time I hear it. And he's got a point.

"Let's go to Aquios." -Fayt Leingod, Star Ocean: 'Till the End of Time.
    I swear, this is the most used line in the game.

"And if we don't have that, Yune, we're nothing more than statues." -Ike, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
    I absolutely love Fire Emblem, but the voice acting in Radiant Dawn was not something I'm fond of (to put it generously). Any time Ike says 'statues' in this game makes me laugh.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • James "Wolverine" Howlet said:
    You're a punk, Fury.
    - Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

The way he delivered the line was just so cool. He says it, then walks off the bridge of the Helicarrier. Then Spider-Man and Thor follow him off.

Back