• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you take with you?

cyber_killer

Ahoi thar.
Years
Hikaru's Twin said:

Uh, cyber_killer, if you're scared of ghosts, how come you're taking the 'Silph co.' with you!? XD And just how may i ask, exactly are you going to carry a huge building around? Lol, i take it you mean the 'Silph Scope' .....that was just too amusing.

Well, I Was Kinda Sleepy Last Night, And I Thought That That Device You Use In Red/Blue/Yellow For The Ghost In The Tower In Lavender Town, Was Called Silph Co. So, Yeah I Mean Silph Scope.
*Bangs Head Not To Forget It Next Time*
:dead:
Ouch! Didn't Saw The Spike!

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
Years
I would bring:

10PokeBalls
1 pokemon (which ever i'm allowed)
Mobile Phone (cell phone for you americans
something to draw with,
Clothes
Umm.. Food
Money
Basically the essentials.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
Just one question:

How are you supposed to recharge batteries in the middle of the wilderness?

I would bring a motion-operated Pok?Gear (when you walk around, gears turn and it charges) with a built-in light, my Pok?mon (obviously), some cash, some dried rations that are light and nourishing (for when I ran out of food), some normal food, and some Pok?mon potions and Pok?balls. And Pok?mon food. Then I'd get my travelling companions (see my post in the other thread) to carry the rest of my stuff.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Money - of course you need money..
Gift Cards for stores - Come on Pokemon need to be pampered too..
PokeGear - Self Explanitory..

Yah... and Food..

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
Years
Ai carri! Some of you are so materialistic. I'd also bring.... pokegear, something for the rain, a pokemon collector's manual... Food, clothes (kinda obvious...) and a skech pad ( I just like drawing, ok?)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Jedi_Amara said:
Just one question:

How are you supposed to recharge batteries in the middle of the wilderness?

Easy, just go to a store buy some batteries. When it's over, just repeat the way. oO; Of course...Lanceiscool has a good idea of what to bring.

TeamRocket

I would take my Laptop, my GBA SP, and my Cellular Phone (upgrade to a PokeGear later)

Back