• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Yes, yes, yes!!! Finally my most favorite shiny ever appeared, Shiny Chimchar!
I toke so long, but now I finally have it!

Spoiler:

Chimchar - #390 (Quirky)
HP: 22 - 23
Att: 22
Def: 25
SpA: 16 - 17
SpD: 7 - 11
Speed: 9

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
o.o

Hey everyone! Sorry about being so inactive, I have been busy with stuff, but things have slowed down so now I am back.

It'll take awhile to get the Pokedex updated (I will probably have G-Money do it. :x) and I will go through all the posts and update the Member List.

I have gotten a total number of 0 shinies since I last came here. lol

I am going to hatch 6 boxes of egg for one Pokemon, after that I will alternate to the next. I've already hatched 180 Cleffa eggs, now I am doing Pichu eggs. After Pichu is Togepi, then Feebas, then Patrat. However, I might not do Patrat..maybe Luvdisc, I've always have liked Luvdisc.

When I do get another shiny, I will pick 5 new Pokemon and try again. Wish me luck everyone, and good luck to all of you!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Congrats on the shiny Vullaby and Lugia, Fufu! Yes, you already mentioned Farfetch'd.

Congrats on the shiny Chimchar, Metal Electric!

Welcome back Landorus! Good luck on your hunts.

I finished hatching for Archen and Cranidos. I decided to move on to the next one when I got the IVs that I wanted. I hatched 34 eggs for Archen, and 4 eggs for Cranidos. I got what I wanted on the very first Cranidos egg. I'm now hatching for Sandile, which is currently at 46 eggs. The only one left on my list after Sandile is Axew, which will take a long time to hatch. It takes twice the number of steps to hatch an Axew egg compared to most others that I hatch. I might try hatching Pokémon on the July contest list after that. Baby Pokémon are another possibility, because of the low step counts for hatching eggs. I've hatched about 2,000 eggs using the Masuda Method so far. I hope I hatch a shiny soon.

Years
Hey guys, my name is Retro and I absolutely LOVE shinies, for myself I have gathered a total of 2 shinies. I know, pathetic, but I'm currently on about 9000 encounters for a shiny Cottonee, I hope it shines soon, but yeah. I would like to join the club, I will be active and supportive! So thanks everyone, and good luck on all your hunts! <3 Retro

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2011
I join this club, nao!

I was wondering if I could make a youtube account and we can upload shiny encounters to them.

Years
Sorry to be a pest and spam, but while trying to RE a Cottonee, this baby showed up! I got it live as well, it wasn't what I wanted, but hey, it's a shiny! I don't get IV's and EV's but I have a slight understanding of natures, how can I work with her to make her better? :)

Spoiler:

My next target is definitely going to be MM'ing Litwick, and RE'ing for a Solosis, wish me luck! Also, I think I have rookies luck, considering I got her the day I joined this club. :)

PS: I had to delete my previous message because I messed up.

Last edited:

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
First off, welcome to the SHC guys! :D
I join this club, nao!

I was wondering if I could make a youtube account and we can upload shiny encounters to them.

Yes! That is the best thing you can do! Many of us have them! We upload our shiny encounters,hatches,REs, etc. :)
Sorry to be a pest and spam, but while trying to RE a Cottonee, this baby showed up! I got it live as well, it wasn't what I wanted, but hey, it's a shiny! I don't get IV's and EV's but I have a slight understanding of natures, how can I work with her to make her better? :)

Spoiler:

My next target is definitely going to be MM'ing Litwick, and RE'ing for a Solosis, wish me luck! Also, I think I have rookies luck, considering I got her the day I joined this club. :)

PS: I had to delete my previous message because I messed up.

Congratz on your Swadloon! and welcome!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Welcome to the Shiny Hunter's Club, Lake of Retro! Congrats on the shiny Swadloon! Litwick was a MM target of mine during the spring. I ended up giving up once I reached 1,500 eggs.

Welcome to the Shiny Hunter's Club, iRock!

My Sandile hunt ended at 108 eggs. I got what I wanted when it comes to IVs. So far I've hatched 7 Axews. I'm considering returning to Litwick after I get the IVs I want on Axew. I might try to get the Litwick count up to 2,000.

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Years
Shiny Chimchar!

Congratulations!

Hey guys, my name is Retro and I absolutely LOVE shinies

I join this club, nao!

Welcome to the club! We don't require proof of shinies, but you're more than welcome to take pictures or post videos of your shinies!

Haha, that's about the least spammy you could possibly get, "lol." Congrats on an awesome shiny!

I was just curious, what do you think is the fastest method to collect and hatch eggs?

Make sure the first Pokemon in your party has either Flame Body or Magma Armor. What I do is take 5 eggs, bike back and forth, release them, and get 5 more, but I'm not really a hatching expert. Some of the more experienced MMers fill up boxes before hatching, but I'm not sure which method is faster. Latios Master probably knows more about that. :)

hmm... I sent in my list to lanordus, and it hasn't been updated into the directory... help?

That's because...

*drumroll*

I am now the official ShinyDex updater!! Everybody, send me a PM of all of your shinies, and I'll edit them into the ShinyDex and put it on the fourth post of this thread.

2243 Palkia

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
I was right! I win a cookie!

I have an update.

I started keeping track of my shiny snivy SRs, I am up to 320 since I have recorded them, but I can imagine I've done about 800-900 or so before I started! I hope it will shine soon!

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Years
GAH!!! I just SRed over a shiny Chikorita!!! Darn it, I was SRing too fast! The bright pinkness was blatantly obvious as soon as I saw it, but my finger had already pushed the button.

MetalMario is going to kill me. :o

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
Hello all, no luck on shinies so far for July, but I AM trying the july jam thing :P (not going to tell which one I'm going for)

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
sorry to hear you sr'ed over your chikorita, seems to be happening a quite a bit.

im working on charmander again, getting very frustrated but im hoping it shines soon.

also it will be nice to see an updated list of all the shinies we've all gotten :)

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
I was just curious, what do you think is the fastest method to collect and hatch eggs?

What I do is I have a Pokémon in the first slot of my team know Fly, in my case Archeops, so that I can hatch eggs on Skyarrow Bridge. In the second slot I have a Pokémon who knows Flame Body, in my case one of the many Litwick that I've hatched. Magma Armor works as well, just like G-Money mentioned. Those abilities cut the number of steps needed to hatch an egg in half. I collect four eggs to round out my party and fly to Castelia City and ride my bike back and forth on the Skyarrow Bridge. When they all hatch I put them in the PC and get four more eggs. When I fill up a box or two in the PC I count them up (30 spots in a box) and add them to the total number that I've hatched of that specific Pokémon on a TextEdit document on my Mac computer. After I count them up I fly to Nimbasa City and go to the Gear station to show each Pokémon I hatched to the judge there to see how good the IVs are. I keep the ones who have good IVs and release the rest.

I'm sorry to hear about the shiny Chikorita, G-Money.

Litwick: 1,548
Axew: 8

Back