• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New :D

Lis890

Lis
Years
Hi guys!
I have been a pokemon fan for years but never really joined a forum for it before now.
The main reason is because I recently bought a 3DS and have been playing around with some of the online features, I had no friends in my pal pad! It makes me feel pretty lame :P
So if anyone is interested my White 2 Friend code is 2838 9134 2621, any new friends welcome! XD

I've been on the hunt for a Charmander, so you know... just putting that out there :) always open for a trade.

Hope to hear from some of you!
Lis x

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there Lis890, welcome to PokeCommunity. Nice to know that you decided to join us since we are the best Pokemon forums.

Uh, where is Edinburgh? I cannot be asked to look it up right now haha.

If you are looking for a Charmander, consider posting in the Trade Corner's Quick Trade Thread. Just make sure you read the rules everywhere you go :)

In any case, I hope you enjoy your time here at PokeCommunity.

Lis890

Lis
Years
Just call me Lis :D Thanks! I will have an explore of the whole forum later on!
Edinburgh is the capital of Scotland, so it's very cold and snowy just now. Where are you from?

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Just call me Lis :D Thanks! I will have an explore of the whole forum later on!
Edinburgh is the capital of Scotland, so it's very cold and snowy just now. Where are you from?

California, no snow here, but it's still cold.

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Greetings Lis ! Another Great British member ! Go team GB !
Charmander was one of my favourite Pokemon when I was a child !
I'm sure once you have explored the forums that you'll find a lot of members with Black/white to trade and battle with !
Also we're a big fan of Video games, i noticed you have an Xbox 360 account so you'll be able to find other members to talk about Video games and consoles in the "Internet and Technology" Section of the forum !

You'll find myself mainly wandering in the TCG section !

Lis890

Lis
Years
I'd love to go to California!

And hi Renpuu! Where abouts from GB are you from??

I still love Charmander, the original pokemon have a very special place in my heart :)

And yeah, love xbox, play station, you name it. I'll be sure to check out the other forums to see what's going on, it's great seeing all the pokemon X and Y chat too.

Back