• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tile sets galore

jabberjabber8

../\..
Years
  • Let me start of by saying the tiles in the attachment are not my own. Credit to whoever made them.

Don't know if this post will be approved, but i was looking for tile sets last night and we really struggled. so i thought to help other people out we may as well post all the tile sets we found.

Oo Ignore the names of the tiles sets that's just to remind us what we were using the for...

Attachments

• cool tile sets.zip
      400.8 KB · Views: 370

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    You should really get a list of who to credit. I'd never come close to this if I knew I had to search the whole internet just to credit some tiles made by people I don't recognize.

Ces soirees-la

Hello, Hello
    Years
  • This isn't really a tileset, it's just someone else's tiles that you downloaded and placed in a folder, without labeling proper credits.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2012
    Let me start of by saying the tiles in the attachment are not my own. Credit to whoever made them.

Don't know if this post will be approved, but i was looking for tile sets last night and we really struggled. so i thought to help other people out we may as well post all the tile sets we found.

Oo Ignore the names of the tiles sets that's just to remind us what we were using the for...

sir it is indecent to steal others work without proper credentials and im surprised that a moderator hasn't shut this down yet or even approved it

Back