• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Biggest Fails

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
My biggest fail was when I found out that there was a PS3 game that I liked was also on the PS2. I bought it and then quickly discarded it as the game had very bad graphics. The game itself was completely different and in no way alike with the PS3. Thank god it came with warranty. The moral of my story is to never see what you believe.

Years
I've had my share of biggest fails, but the only one I can recall is using the wrong side of a knife trying to cut something without realizing, until my friend mentioned it XD In real life, I try to be as graceful as I can be, but in actuality I think that only makes me more nervous and prone to fails...Oh well. My fails will make great stories for people :)

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
My biggest fail was probably playing 1 on 1 in basketball against some kid freshman year and we had money on it. A bunch of girls were watching. My shorts ripped showing the whole world my butt crack.

Let's just say my little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home.

Back