• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen What did you evolve your Eevee into?

What did you evolve your Eevee into?

• Vaporeon

Votes: 32 32.3%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 43 43.4%
  • Flareon

Votes: 24 24.2%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    On my first time I evolved Eevee into Vaporeon. Don't know why though, because Vaporeon is my least favorite! Usually I evolve iot into Jolteon (Obsviously), but I used to evolve it into Flareon.

Years
  • I usually would go with Flareon, just because my starter is usually Squirtle, and Flareon Blastoise combo works pretty good. Plus Flareon is sooo darn cute.

Life

[FONT="Poiret One"][color=#aaaaaa]Perception of Re
    Years
  • I evolved mine into Vaporeon as I didn't need a Jolteon since i picked Venusaur as my starter, and Flareon overrall sicks since there are much better choices like Arcanine out there.

Humble Hook

Because the Hook brings you back ~
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Jolteon. Great design, plus i had an electric interest in the first gen.
    Second time around was Vaporeon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    I always evolved it into Jolteon. It's a great design and the Electric type is my favorite (Or at least one of my favorites xD I definitely like it more than Fire or Water, though).

Ars Arcanum

The North Remembers.
    Years
  • Usually Jolteon, so when I evolved it into Vaporean I loved it.

I voted for Jolteon because thats what i usually do if i use it.

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
    Years
  • Jolteon, since I already had Fire and Water covered so far as types go... and also because it's my favorite of the three, design-wise.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
  • Flareon, because I had chosen a Bulbasaur, and I knew I needed a fire pokemon to beat Erika. Thus, my Eevee became Flareon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2023
    My favorite Eevee evolution at that time was vaporeon in yellow, it had a good hp, not to meantion surf and acid armor. As i played crystal, i got a love for Umbreon, UMBREON RULES!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2023
    I usually evolve it into Jolteon now out of the three originals. But when I first started playing it was always Vaporeon. :3

Arrow

I'd like to be a tree :3
    Years
  • If I can remember correctly, I used to love all 3 of the Eeveelutions. I was 3 when I first started playing Pokemon and played it A LOT, so naturally, I would chose different options everytime and not care about the perfect way to plan out a team. I just went with what I liked.

However, just to answer the question, Flareon is always the one I prefer design-wise, so if I ever were to replay my old Blue game, I would choose that.

Years
  • When I had Pokemon Yellow, I evolved the Eevee into Flareon. I already had Pikachu and Wartortle covering the other two types, so it only made sense to use a Fire Stone on Eevee- even if I never used it on my team.

Burakki Tsuki

Now playing Pokemon again! :D
    Years
  • I like Jolteon also, but Flareon took the cake for me. I just had to have more fire power in my team at the time. Now there are many fire pokemon I like, in the beginning it wasn't so.

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
  • It was almost always exclusively Flareon. I had an unhealthy obsession for fire-types back then and always tried to get my hands on whatever I could. In every single run through when I was little, my team usually had Charizard, Flareon and Growlithe.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • This could be the most balanced poll ive ever seen :D
    I went with Jolteon, because electric types have alwas been a favorite of mine, and Jolteon was fast and could hit the hardest!

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Flareon was my choice usually. This is because I never really picked the fire starters so I always thought that I should evolve Eevee into a fire type.

Back