• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Platinum Sequel

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2011
Pokemon The Platinum Sequel is a RPG Maker XP game made with the beautiful engine Pokemon Essentials. The game is made in Spanish but may be in the future I translate it to English. This game is made with 2D tiles (No 3D) ripped from Platinum and Kl's PLATINUM tile rips and customs . There will be all existing 493 Pokemon and the adventure will happen in Kanto.

[S-HIGHLIGHT]STORY[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

The player has defeated the Team Galactic, save Sinnoh, became the champion of the Elite 4 and won all Battle Frontier medals, but, what is going to do now?
The neighbour got an idea, go to Kanto and find the best trainer: Red. The rival and the player go to the harbour to take a ship and go to Vermilion City.

When they arrive, they see a lot of policemen searching for a criminal. The player see a poster with the face of the criminal, then a strange boy appear and started to watch the poster. Who is this strange boy?

The rest of the story is secret...

[S-HIGHLIGHT]PROTAGONISTS[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

lucasjwu.png

The Player: Is a very good trainer and he is always relaxed. He has never been angry. He lives in Twinleaf Town but he travels a lot.

redgai.png

Red: There isn´t so much information of this subject, but it is said that is the best pokemon trainer.

rivalz.png

The neighbour: He´s always moving, he likes the adventure and his father is the leader of the Battle Tower.

kenta.png

The strange boy: There isn´t information of this subject.

[S-HIGHLIGHT]SCREENSHOTS[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

37939942.png
77056251.png

68899709.png

If you want to colaborate in the game I neded:

· A scripter.
· A spriter.

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Credits to:[/S-HIGHLIGHT]
· KL for the Platinum rips.
· Alucus/f0r3v3-70x1c for the Red overworld. www.alucus.deviantart.com
· Spriters-resource for the Lucas and Rival Sprites.

Last edited:

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
interesting there isnt much of a backstory yet though so i cant say a lot but its looking like it mught be good. I like the idea of searching for red that sounds like it could lead to a lot of back story

oww just one thing put my pokemon community username aswell as my deviant art id for credit for red please

.:Sam:.

The road goes ever on and on!
Years
Your initial concept is interesting, I haven't seen many game developers attempt a sequel. It holds potential. I wish you luck.

Back