• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~* House of Night *~* Fan Club *~*

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I don't know. It'd be nice to have more people to talk to about HoN -___-
    I know, talk about in active :(

We should go drag them here and tie them up so they can't leave. :D

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

Ehehe. I'm mostly on the TC irc. ;o;
    Have they released the date for the next book release?

I think that person is just spamming for post count or something. ~O~

Wikipedia said:
    Hidden

Come out on October 16 of 2012.

P.C. Cast said that Shaylin will have a bigger part in Hidden, as will the evil occurances that are going on with Neferet and the white bull. The book begins five minutes after the events of Destined.

Yes they have. :P And it's so darn far away it makes me wanna cry. They need to kick it up or SOMETHING.

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Yes they have. :P And it's so darn far away it makes me wanna cry. They need to kick it up or SOMETHING.
    October?!? OMFG. Why so long?

D:

I want them to pump out the last 3 books fast so they can get started on the movies or whatever they're doing for them. x[

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

October?!? OMFG. Why so long?

D:

I want them to pump out the last 3 books fast so they can get started on the movies or whatever their doing for them. x[

Seriously! And I do wanna see how it ends... as well as re-obtain the sky jukebox on explorers of sky to play while reading.... Seriously... a lot of the music meshes really well and amplified parts.

But hopefully the movies don't get botched. Then I would be le sad.

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Seriously! And I do wanna see how it ends... as well as re-obtain the sky jukebox on explorers of sky to play while reading.... Seriously... a lot of the music meshes really well and amplified parts.

But hopefully the movies don't get botched. Then I would be le sad.
    They would need a lot of movies though to fit everything in. Maybe like 2 books per movie. I think putting 3 books into one movie would make them take out a lot of good scenes. D:

I seriously need to try that. I don't have that game though. Lol. You think i can find it on Youtube or something?

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

They would need a lot of movies though to fit everything in. Maybe like 2 books per movie. I think putting 3 books into one movie would make them take out a lot of good scenes. D:

I seriously need to try that. I don't have that game though. Lol. You think i can find it on Youtube or something?

Oh man yeah. But I just hope things don't get edited TOO badly. Is that too much to ask?

And the soundtrack stuff? Yes. Yes you can. I just like the sky jukebox more cause you can loop it as long as you need to.

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Oh man yeah. But I just hope things don't get edited TOO badly. Is that too much to ask?

And the soundtrack stuff? Yes. Yes you can. I just like the sky jukebox more cause you can loop it as long as you need to.
    I just hope it doesn't end up being lame and have major parts of the story line missing.

Lets start a new topic, yes?

Hm...

If you were able to choose between becoming a blue fledgling or a red fledgling, which one would you choose?

For me, I would want to be a blue fledgling. I want to be able to walk around in the sun. :P

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Username: Avishka
    Favorite Book:Betrayed
    Favorite Character: Zoey Redbird

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Username: Avishka
    Favorite Book:Betrayed
    Favorite Character: Zoey Redbird
    OMG!!!!! A NEW MEMBER!!!!!
    HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao. Welcome to the club Avishka!!! :D
    What's your favorite part of Betrayed? ^_^

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

I just hope it doesn't end up being lame and have major parts of the story line missing.

Hm...

If you were able to choose between becoming a blue fledgling or a red fledgling, which one would you choose?

For me, I would want to be a blue fledgling. I want to be able to walk around in the sun. :P

I would be Blue. Red seem to have a deeper connection with their affinities but not having that chance of pulling an all-nighter (Or rather, all-day-er....) Is a bit of a downside. So yeah. Definitely blue.

OMG!!!!! A NEW MEMBER!!!!!
    HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao. Welcome to the club Avishka!!! :D
    What's your favorite part of Betrayed? ^_^

WOOO YEAH NEW MEMBERRRRR!!!
    Betrayed is actually when I discovered the sky jukebox music going along... thing... XD

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
  • I have finally finished Destined! I want the new one to come out, like now, but it doesn't come out until October, that is too far away!

I can't wait for movies of the series if they release them. Is there only three more book in the series?! (including the next book Hidden).

Any way, I would say that I would become a Blue Fledgling, simply because I can not imagine not been able to go in the sun. However, I would be happy with either, the Red Fledgling are just as great as the Blue.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2012

Hm...

Eh. It really doesn't matter to me because I'm more of a night person in real life. Knowing that my sister always expects me to be specific about my answers-I'd choose to be a blue fledgling just to have the added bonus of being able to walk around in the daytime.

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I would be Blue. Red seem to have a deeper connection with their affinities but not having that chance of pulling an all-nighter (Or rather, all-day-er....) Is a bit of a downside. So yeah. Definitely blue.

WOOO YEAH NEW MEMBERRRRR!!!
    Betrayed is actually when I discovered the sky jukebox music going along... thing... XD

All-day-ers sound fun. :D I still haven't tried that sky jukebox thing. I think I'll read all the current books again and try it. :P

I have finally finished Destined! I want the new one to come out, like now, but it doesn't come out until October, that is too far away!

I can't wait for movies of the series if they release them. Is there only three more book in the series?! (including the next book Hidden).

Any way, I would say that I would become a Blue Fledgling, simply because I can not imagine not been able to go in the sun. However, I would be happy with either, the Red Fledgling are just as great as the Blue.

Yay! October is too long...D: Making us wait so long, so evil. V_V
    I agree, red are just as great as blue. :)

Eh. It really doesn't matter to me because I'm more of a night person in real life. Knowing that my sister always expects me to be specific about my answers-I'd choose to be a blue fledgling just to have the added bonus of being able to walk around in the daytime.

Yes, I do expect you to be specific. 8D
    Change of topic anyone? I'm going to open this next one to whoever posts next. :P
    Choose you topic folks! If no one makes one I'll make one soon. x]

Years
  • I just picked up this series a day ago and am now reading the second one, so count me in this vampyre school~ xD

Username: Diamond1304
    Favorite Book: Marked
    Favorite Character: Damien!!!! xD
    I mean, in me you get the male point of view wanting to touch your boobies,and you don't have to worry about me
    Lol how can one NOT like him? xD

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I just picked up this series a day ago and am now reading the second one, so count me in this vampyre school~ xD

Username: Diamond1304
    Favorite Book: Marked
    Favorite Character: Damien!!!! xD
    Lol how can one NOT like him? xD
    Welcome to the group!
    Damien <333333

You're right! Damien is fabulous. :D I was so sad when he lost Jack. T_T

Back