• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Classic Wigglytuff

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2013
    Pokemon (16):

4x Jigglypuff
    4x Wigglytuff
    4x Electabuzz
    4x Scyther

Trainers (26):

3x Gust of Wind
    4x Computer Search
    4x Professor Oak
    4x Bill
    4x Super Energy Removal
    4x Energy Removal
    3x Nightly Garbage Run

Energy (18):

14x Electric
    4x Double Colorless

Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff are my primary Pokemon, because of Lullaby. Electabuzz can paralyze, and Scyther is a good attacker. My trainers are important as well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Wow. What an old school deck xD

In terms of consistancy, that looks really solid. Unfortunately 'newer' cards have seriously outdone Wigglydecks.

If you would like to improve them with newer cards, I'll give you a few hints, but if you want to stick with the First Generation sets theres no problem to that. For example there is TownVOlunteers, a 5 card improvent of NGR, more intricate energy cards, baby Pokemon like Tyrouge, Stadium cards etc.

You definately need more draw trainers, Prof Oak or Bill for example. I think that dropping an energy, 1 NGR, and 2 SER wouldnt harm your deck. Since every deck runs some form of ER and Wiggly relies on DCE, you don't really want to remove your own as often.

In terms of 'classic' decks, its good, but is slightly outdated against the more dominant unlimited decks that exist

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2013
    I plan to get some newer cards, but I am a noob when it comes to the new stuff... I had four Prof. Oaks in this deck, but they always took a big chunk outta my deck. I replaced them with GoW, because I always ended up needing 'em. I'll toss some Bills in.

Back