• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elite Army (OOC + SU + M)

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
@Kiklion: Nah I think I went overboard to be honest. Since I didn't have a history to throw myself into like I usually do, I put some real effort into the other stuff.

Speaking of that...

@TK: Did you want us to make Trainer Cards again when the rest of our team is generated? :)

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Fuyu - That would actually look pretty neat. I'll put that up for discussion once the RP has started, but if you guys wanted to go ahead and make Trainer Cards now, then I'm perfectly fine with it.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
So this is a character experiment for me. This is the first time I have ever ventured into a character like this one and to be honest, it was hard. If you feel that I should make changes just tell me and I will fix the SU.

Name:
• Andy Drew Mason (He prefers being called Drew)

Origin:
• 21 years old, February 14, Littleroot

• Phantom Trainer

Picture/Description:
• Andy is bald and has brown eyes. He has a skinny build and he is a bit pale. He wears a white lab coat. He has Pens, pencils, and sharpies sticking out from the pockets. He wears a black sweater vest, a pair of khakis, a beanie, and a pair of converse. He uses a brown leather messenger bag to carry his supplies. Around his neck is a chain with a ring attached

Elite Codename:
• Phantom

Personality:
• Andy has a weak presence. To most people he is invisible and because of this he isn't noticed very often. He often needs to verbally announce his presence or just poke someone on the side to get them to notice. His invisibility is much like the character Kuroko, from Kuroko no Basuke. Unlike Kuroko though, this weak presence has affected Andy throughout his life. This invisibility started to take root within his family. Soon the indivisibility in his family just began to spread.

• His invisibility rooted itself in the form of the desire to be noticed which was suppressed deep down inside himself. However, this need expressed itself in many ways. His fashion sense, his shaved head, his tendency to catch elegant pokemon, and to some extent, his attitude.

• He worries over what comes out of his mouth while talking to others and at times can hold his opinion back. He fears being left behind by his husband, who he loves with all his heart. He's afraid that he'll become completely invisible to the world and living the rest of his life as a phantom who no one will love and or miss. He is a bit clingy in this aspect and often hugs or touches his husband.

• Andy isn't the type of person to compare people or pokemon. He had enough of being compared to his older siblings when he was a child. He dislikes favoritism amongst parents and will never compare children to their prodigious siblings. Andy dislikes the use of slang as he finds it very annoying. He doesn't like ignorant people who enjoy pushing their agenda against gay people on others. Andy also doesn't like being invisible; however, he has to deal with it for the rest of his life.

• He loves reading. When Andy was a child, reading was his escape from his family. It was an escape of being compared to and it was also an escape of the loneliness he felt. He may say he doesn't have much of a preference, but he secretly enjoys books about heroes. His love of reading opened his eyes to the world of writing stories. He has found out that he enjoys turning the images and the people in his mind into flesh and blood through his bank of words. His love of writing has led him to be majoring in English at the University of Lilycove.

• Even if he loves to write, Andy is insecure about his writing. It not only extends to writing though. Andy is insecure about his abilities. Andy always brings himself down and denies his skill in certain areas. His insecurities stretch as far as Andy having a dislike of himself in general.

• A dream that he hopes for is to have children. Even though he isn't mentally fit to have children yet, Andy yearns to have children of his own with Denny. He isn't fond of the idea of having biological children when there are so many children in the world without homes. He keeps this dream close to his heart and he hopes someday that he will be able to raise a child.

• A secret that Andy has kept away from his family is that he's gay. He never came out to his parents and cut off all contact with them a few months into his marriage to his husband, Denny.

History:
• Andy grew up with a large family of six siblings back at home. He was the youngest of the seven children his parents gave life too. All of his siblings amounted to many things as they grown up. Andy didn't achieve as much as they did, which caused him to be pushed aside by his family. Because of this, he inherited a lack of presence. This lack of presence at home soon seeped into him in daily life as he found that he wasn't noticed at school and even by the small amount of friends he made. It was as if he had become a ghost. At first, he thought it was cool to a degree, but quickly felt lonely as a result.

• At the age of ten, Andy left on a pokemon journey like many of the kids his age did. He started his journey with a Ralts. He didn't really have a goal when he traveled as he just wanted to get away from the walls of his home. In two years he collected all the badges in the Hoenn region and competed in the league when he was thirteen. He traveled around after that and when he was fifteen he reluctantly returned home to attend school. In high school he met Denny, who was to be his husband in the future. Denny helped Andy through his issues and is still working with him.

• He applied and got accepted into the University of Lilycove. As soon as he got accepted into university he was wed to Denny. They currently live together in an apartment and Andy is currently writing a manuscript for a possible novel from an idea that stemmed from a dream. He is a bit slow on it though as he keeps deleting what he already has due to nit picking and criticism.

Pokemon in Party:
Gardevoir (Marry)
282.gif

Altaria (Mr. Puff)
334.gif

Milotic (Lulu)
350.gif

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Oh woah, I didn't think it was up...I thought I was going to be told when it was up...but...ah ha! It's up! I must be insane...

Reserve me please...I'll fill it up by the end of today. Done....although I think I'm very different compared to the others, you can tell me to change if it's too different. [Felt like trying something new]

Name: Candis Alia Nortez
Origin: 19, January 9th, Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Picture/Description: Candis has a very slim figure, lacking the cleavage that most women should have at that age. She's quite tan and short for her age; only 5 foot and 3 inches tall. She has very long, wavy hair that reaches all the way down to her elbows. The color of it is black enough that it gives off a shade of blue when hit by the sunlight. She always throws her hair behind her shoulders, only leaving a thin strand of hair to frame her right side of her face. Her eyes are the color of silvery gray, with a hint of hidden sorrow in them that she tries to hide, but to no avail.
Unlike other common young adults, her sense of fashion is very different. She wears a dark purple hoodie that only covers her chest, and ends above her stomach. Underneath lies a tight, black undershirt. Her baggy shorts are also black in color, which is able to stay in place thanks to her purple belt. Candis' shoes are bright purple, with black soles and a black tongue. Their very small, and look fragile. She wears a small purple pouch that's connected to her belt on her right hip.
Elite Codename: Jesta
Positive Traits: Candis is a very positive girl from the outside, always with a smile on her face, yet keeping her distance from those who don't seem to want any. She's very creative and very entertaining. Normal to her doesn't exist, and everybody has a talent to her eyes. Candis is very random, so chats with her are going to be strange at best. She has a good sense of humor and sarcasm, able to crack up random comments and quotes to fit the mood of the situation. Usually, when the mood is dark or depressing, she tends to leave and go off on her own to a more quieter place. She's very observant, details being of big importance to her, and has the memory of an elephant.
Negative Traits: Despite being positive on the outside, she's actually a skilled liar and tends to manipulate the situation to fit her needs and wants. Now here's where the problem lies: she's very hard to crack, and to be considered a good friend would take lots of effort. This could clash with people who tend to call everybody their friends. The worst trait, or the worst habit, is how she seems to show no emotion when it comes to depression or sadness, or even pity. Her sarcasm can also go too far, but rarely does she pay attention to other's feelings except when their dear to her.
Likes: Acrobatics, chocolate, humor, video games, dreaming, mathematics
Dislikes: Swimming, getting dirty, spicy food, mental work, gossip
Secret(s): Candis actually used to be a Jester. Her sense of humor and flexible thinking aided her into becoming quite an attractive jester. It was until the death of her little brother that her jester ways have lowered. She's satisfied with being a juggler now, although secretly she wishes to go back up to her jester self. Another secret she has dared to tell nobody was the fact that she can't swim.
Pokemon in Party:
Dusknoir{Hunter}
Spr_4d_477.png

Gallade{Jojo}
Spr_4d_475.png

Porygon-Z{Toto}
Spr_4d_474.png

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Adell, Andy, and Candis have all been accepted!

FYI ladies and gentleman, I will be out of town from Thursday until Sunday night. Therefore, I am leaving the initial sign-ups open until Sunday night. This is not to say that I won't be leaving the SU's open, however, this means that the RP will be starting in full force next week. Again, if you know anyone who would be willing to join the RP, let them know as soon as possible. The more soldiers, the better! (:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Quick question. I'm actually thinking of going ahead and trying to get the RP submitted today as there is no telling how long before the actual RP appears on the board. However, I don't want anyone posting in the RP thread just yet if it happens to appear while I am on a mini-vacation. Clear, soldiers? Lol. (:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Quick question. I'm actually thinking of going ahead and trying to get the RP submitted today as there is no telling how long before the actual RP appears on the board. However, I don't want anyone posting in the RP thread just yet if it happens to appear while I am on a mini-vacation. Clear, soldiers? Lol. (:

I was going to ask about that! I'm quite excited too start. That's fine. Once you return we'll start posting. :)

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Alright guys I'm back from vacation. Unfortunately I was unable to complete the actual IC post, but I'm almost done now so be ready!

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
You've got it commander! Oh I also made a trainer card, which is attached.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Thats awesome Fuyu! Also guys, I've updated the first post with the final three Pokemon for each character's team. Hope you guys liked what I've selected!

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I like the pokemon you picked for my character. I laughed at your choice with Aggron. :D
Anyways, here's my trainer card thingy... Ahahaha, once I saw the Phoenix Wright stuff I went utterly crazy. :D

Attachments

• Trainer Card thingy.png
    Trainer Card thingy.png
    13 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Years
Here is my updated Trainer card, since I used it as my appearance. Not so hot on Simisear, but I absolutly love Beartic and Seismitoad, so I will deal with it.

6aeeec2a61de15f951556f7dfdce8f3e2a22805627be4613f.png

Kota889

He who dwells in the Shadows
Years
vance.png

Alright. Nice choice of pokemon by the way. Not so hot on the Ariados, but I use him sometimes.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
This is certainly not how she looks like....but it's the closest one I found. I love my choices, although I laughed at the Carnivine, but it actually fits Candis' personality very well.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Looking at my pokemon, I wished I made them higher leveled now. >.<

But I guess I can say Zeke still hasn't found a leaf or dusk stone to use on them. X)

Also, where are you all getting these trainer cards. o.o;

Back