• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Searching for friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

albatrosstrevelyan

A member of team aqua!
Years
Albatross was searching the new towns he was in a strange new world and was very lonley. He sent out wooper one of his most precious pok?mon he patted it on the head. "I am so glad I got you as a friend wooper" Al said with grief. Wooper just tilted its head and snuggled next to Al. "Wooper what do you say me and you go searching for some people to go exploring with!" the wooper jumped and down and started heading towards the path. "Wooper hold up!" Al then heard a cry from his wooper. He started running and discovered his wooper being attacked by a strong seviper. "Okay wooper use your slam attack!" The wooper jumped and landed down on the seviper which stared at it. The seviper clamped down on the wooper and started using giga drain on it! "No wooper!, RETURN!" the wooper thought back to its child hood and when it first came out of its egg and seen Al. Then it started pounding on the snake untill it let go then the wooper fell over severly hurt. "Some ONE HELP!" Al cried out for some one to help his wooper and fast. Al good do nothin' he was new to this terrain he yelled again and again untill someone came to help if anyone did...
OOC: Someone join!

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
sure ill join but what do we do
NAME Paige
AGE 11
GENDER FEMALE
DISCRIPTION long black hair brown eyes tshirt jeans sneakers
POKEMON pikachu kingdra lanturn natu ninetails kirlia azurill

albatrosstrevelyan

A member of team aqua!
Years
Al pleaded nurse joy not to let it get her. She assured him that the wooper would be just fine and it needed a good nights sleep. Al finally drifted off to sleep in the pok?mon center. He stretched and the sun was shining he smiled, then his eyes got wide. Wooper he thought, he rushed to the nurse. "Is she okay" he said. She nodded and gave him his pok?ball. Al hugged it and let out wooper. The wooper yawned and jumped in Al's arms and then Al started to cry. "I am sorry wooper, I'll never let you fight another high level pok?mon again. The wooper got mad. It started screaming. Al was shocked then he soon realized that this particular wooper was ready to fight anyone. Al stood their maybe the seviper was ablr to motivate it to become the strongest pok?mon that it could be. Thankyou paige what do you say lets travel the pok?mon world together! Maybe we can train together!" Al said pleadingly and in need of a friend

A.J

Years
yo man i'll join
Name-Zera Basuri?
Age-12
Gender-Male
Description-Black hat backwords and on the side a bit,Red 3 quarter shorts,Silver jumper and a grey tshirt
Pokemon-Dragonair,Areodactal,Pidgeot and Aggron.

albatrosstrevelyan

A member of team aqua!
Years
Al glanced over at the kid in the side of the pokecenter. "YOu seem like the friendly type!" al said looking at the swords and medeval equipment. "You wanna join us on our quest? If so we need to get our first badge onward to Rustboro!" Al said and at that he satrted stroling out the door hopefully accompanied by his friends.
OOC: The gym leaders strenghth depends on the trainer lets say that Zera Basuri were to use his Pidgeot or aggron the gym leader would need something that either matched his pwer of it or more pwer than it okay?

albatrosstrevelyan

A member of team aqua!
Years
"Yes I know what a wooper can evolve into" Al said exasperated. They were traveling in Ilex forest on their way to Rustboro. Then they heard a hiss. "Oh no It is that seviper from before! Send out your pokemon Paige, we need to take it down, Go everyone!"
TBC...Got to quit math is starting (stinkin' school!)

A.J

Years
(um... i just thought of somthing al u didn't give a bio of ur char and if that was my dragonair i am not happy)
*walks right past the snake to the path*"are oyu people coming.."*he keeps walking to the end*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back