• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon World Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Just Looked through all of this. It's awesome, can't wit. I do have a question though: Where did you get the tilset and charcter body sprites. I wanted to do a digimon game but I coldn't find anything.

bluejays

Novice Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
They probably either made it or just took it from the digimon ds game which i've played the guyz u fight have the ds versions image while the ones of yur digimon i think are from another digimon game

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
the game is progressing, F.M.P. just has a lot to do.

There's 20 people complaining that raptor isn't out yet so that's going to get first priority, then Carbon needs it's massive monster update after that we can finally hear more about what's going on here.

Aelous

Pokemon Kid
Years
Yeah, theres too much work he has to do... BTW charsets for most if not all pre-existing digimon, were ripped from ds versions, along with some of the tilesets. Other tilesets were ripped from Megaman, and others were made by them. -Obviously they also have self-made characterserts for tamers, as well as their digi-fakes.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 19, 2009
I love digimon yet hate all of the new dusk and dawn ones... But this made me want to go to a store and buy it (which is impossible, thats why I didnt do it, lol)... I cant wait for a demo.

Great job!

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
I've only just recently got into digimon and i'm lovin it!
Your game looks awesome though, just like the officials.
And the tiles are awesome! Can't wait for the demo ^^

Ha I'm glad you Like Digimon now. It's a great concept and thank you very much I'm glad you like the game ;)

I'm a bit late but awesome update FMP it looks awesome, I can't wait to see more.

Thanks so much Phoenix...I'm pretty late with this reply so we're even Ha ha ha Jk :D

Woah. This looks like it'll turn out great. I'll help as much as I can. We don't get enough surviving Digimon games like this one around here... What do you need help with anyway?

♪~Luis~♫

Hello Papalulu...Ha ha cool name, anyway I'm glad you like the game and at the moment we don't kneed to much help...maybe a sprite here and there since I've wrapped myself in so much work.

The Female Digimon's evos have.........interesting designs........

This whole game gets more interesting by the minute.

Thanks HeavyOctillery. I hope that's a good thing lol

i have watched many digimon series, i like tamers 100 %, i hope there will be card game like in tamers too

and btw this game is cool

Thanks I'm glad you like the game and We do plan on having a card system, but It'll be similar to DW3's with a few added Ideas from the team.

cool when its done i hope you give out the link cuz i love digimon oh and nice use of guilmon for the screenshots cuz he is my favorite digimon.

Ha ha I don't plan on keeping the game on my comp that's for sure, so I'll definitely be releasing it ;)

i was hooked on digimon tamers season and was hoping that this game owuld be similar =) ive always loved digimon more the pokemon since when i was younger like come on guyz they can actaully talk >.> but it would be cool if yur character can use the cards to digivovle their digimon it was so cool at the time when i was little i wonder if it still is =)

well you won't be able to use the cards to digivolve that's what we wanted the Digivice to be for, but you will be able to use cards to Power up your Digimon and give it special abilities.

coool game. I like the way you let the poster determine the colour of your digivice, I like how you put in the battle just like in the ds.
Great game, you just gained a fan ;)
b.t.w what is the progress.

Thank you, I'm glad you like the game. there's a decent amount of progress on the scripts that are needed to start the game off, but in terms of maps and events, not to much at the moment. Scripts have been my main concern lol

Just Looked through all of this. It's awesome, can't wait. I do have a question though: Where did you get the tilset and charcter body sprites. I wanted to do a digimon game but I coldn't find anything.

Thank you I'm glad you like it. The tiles were either ripped from Dawn,Dusk,Ds or custom made, the tilesets are made. Same as the charsets.

the game is progressing, F.M.P. just has a lot to do.

There's 20 people complaining that raptor isn't out yet so that's going to get first priority, then Carbon needs it's massive monster update after that we can finally hear more about what's going on here.

Thank you for posting that here Monkeyboi...I should have done that a while back so I appreciate that.

Yeah, theres too much work he has to do... BTW charsets for most if not all pre-existing digimon, were ripped from ds versions, along with some of the tilesets. Other tilesets were ripped from Megaman, and others were made by them. -Obviously they also have self-made characterserts for tamers, as well as their digi-fakes.

Thank you Aelous.

I love digimon yet hate all of the new dusk and dawn ones... But this made me want to go to a store and buy it (which is impossible, thats why I didnt do it, lol)... I cant wait for a demo.

Great job!

Ha ha Thank you very much I'm glad you like it.

Sorry everyone for not replying sooner...I've been wrapped up in work not only on my computer but outside of my house as well, but I'll work on Alpha once I've got some freetime, after Raptor's been released of course.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
yeah like if i felt like it i could make a game about me killing ryushin repeatedly

Yeah(even though that is a bit weird and it frightens me) he can do that.

back on topic: well as FMP said when raptor comes out he will have more time to work on world alpha and we have plenty of new things that even FMP hasn't seen yet.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Well if there was one, it would be on the front(first) page/post.
Remember that for all games.

phoenix456

Rising from the ashes
Years
Hey FMP do you plan to have a Quest system inside that game? I would expect that since it's a digimon world game.

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
I have to say, this looks terrific. You are producing a ridiculous amount of awesome games at one time... and doing a great job at it!

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
i know this has been asked loads but any ideas when an alpha or beta will be out thanks

Well we plan to possibly have a small demo out once we reach the Digital world in the updates, so we'll see how that goes ;)

yeah like if i felt like it i could make a game about me killing ryushin repeatedly

0_o Dude lets make it, I'll get the sprites ready! (Jk Ryu lol)

Nicely done it looks really great

Thank you I'm glad you like it.

Hey FMP do you plan to have a Quest system inside that game? I would expect that since it's a digimon world game.

Yes, Yes we do :D thanks for asking that one. I forgot about that.

I have to say, this looks terrific. You are producing a ridiculous amount of awesome games at one time... and doing a great job at it!

lol Just two games, but I'm glad you like them both. It shows we're doing our jobs correctly.

Well I do have a bit to show everyone to keep you on your toes for the next update.

kenmon.png
AncientOmni.png

Digimon-game-OCRyuuOC11.png

As you can see there are 2 new Digifakes and even a new Tamer pops up...What does this mean? You really want me to tell you? Weeelll alright...It means you'll just have to wait until next update ;)

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
wow dude very nice sprites i love them. Digimons looks brillant and player too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back