• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey There

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2012
    I am a pokemon entusiast who is looking forward to the new game black and white 2 :D if any of you could tell me when it comes out that would be great :P

Obviously i am new to this forum so if i get confused can i post here and one of you can help me out? thanks

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Black 2/White 2 are discussed right over here, but I'll answer that it comes out the week of October 7. That's the date some pre-order sites list, and I expect it by the 9th (Tuesday).

Welcome! Yes, it can be confusing to figure out where to go around here (I still get confused at times LMAO), but there are a lot of people to help with that. :)

Cyclone

Starsprite

This is how we live!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • TN
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Hello, and welcome to PC~

There's quite a bit of excitement for Black and White 2 going on around the forum right now, though there are also a lot of spoilers B2/W2 section, so you may want to watch out for those if you're avoiding spoilers.

Also, if you need any guidance in particular you might want to head on over to the Adoption Center. You can find a mentor there who will be more than willing to show you around. You can also ask the staff if you get confused. They're the ones with the names in blue and bold.

'Hope to see you around! x3

Years
  • Hi welcome to PC, also looking forward to the new game
    to echo starsprite just ask mods if you are lost,stuck,confused or just anyone really as everyone i know on PC are helpful, nice and welcoming
    Remember to make friends and have fun whilst your here.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • I am a pokemon entusiast who is looking forward to the new game black and white 2 :D if any of you could tell me when it comes out that would be great :P

Obviously i am new to this forum so if i get confused can i post here and one of you can help me out? thanks

Welcome, I also am a Pokemon enthusiast, in fact everyone here is and I am sure looking forward to B2/W2.

Hahaha I also was confused when I was new but talking to MidnightShine and Hikari
    Helped clear things up and now I feel Like I know PC Inside out. You should go and say Hi they would be Happy to meet you :D

Years
  • I am a pokemon entusiast who is looking forward to the new game black and white 2 :D if any of you could tell me when it comes out that would be great :P

Hi Josh. I am Hikari.

I see you joined for B2/W2? We have a forum dedicated to those games and you'll have a fun time posting there.

I am one of those fans of Pokemon who grew up in the 90's, I have been playing the games since I was 11 and watching the anime since I was 7.

B2/W2 are gonna be soooooooo cool, I love the characters and features so far and I'm definitely gonna play them when they come to Australia.

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator if you need help.

You can send me a VM and I can tell you some stuff about B2/W2 since I've been contributing to the area. Just don't get my gender confused...

Anyways, have a great time at PC!

- Hikari10, "Oshawott Is The Cutest"

Back