• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [IC][T]

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
William Danielson||Godot
Lv. 11||Floor 1 - Horunka Ruins

Kagome looked at Godot for a few moments yet again. She then said, "Well you definitely didn't best him, I know that much." Godot thought that she was implying that he was weak, and at the time of his meeting Alistair, he was. "I thought you might have a special ability that caused him to go missing or even die without his status disappearing, but...it doesn't seem that way."

It wasn't in Godot's best interest to supplement her doubts, but he had to interject. "Why would I use such a skill on you, in front of all these people?" Kagome looked up at him and replied, "Because these people won't do anything, and that sort of skill probably wouldn't count as a PK." She was right. There were many people there, but none would do anything if he had made her disappear somehow. "No," She continued. "No, you're just a friend. And now you're a friend of mine."

Kagome has sent you a friend request.
[Accept] [Decline]

She smiled and said, "Think about it, 'kay?" and started to leave the Ruins.

"Hold on!" Godot said abruptly. "You're not going to stay for Saito's address?"

Kagome shook her head and said, "I didn't come here for Saito, I came here to meet the last guy my brother was with." After saying that, she promptly left the Ruins. Godot was somewhat awestruck. The encounter was far too strange and abrupt for him to be able to process quickly, especially with the revelation that the one he was talking to was Alistair's sister.

But once again, Godot's thinking was brought to an abrupt halt thanks to yet another interruption. Saito began to speak, Godot looked at him, and was immediately underwhelmed. This Saito seemed to be a lot more pathetic and surprisingly a lot more apathetic than the Saito of the Meiji era. Godot's eyes then shot open as Saito revealed that he was the creator of the term beater, and Godot barely has the resistance to stop himself from pulling out his sword. He even had the gall to say that he hadn't actually found the teleporter and blamed it on the Beta Testers because, of course, there are never any changes between different versions of games, especially ones going from Beta to Official Release. He was told that there's a guide about info on SAO, but he much preferred reading player-made editorials and tabloids, as well as learning things from word-of-mouth. He chuckled at one player's yelling at Saito to get off his but and train.

"Well if it's not Lucina," someone said from behind Godot. He immediately turned his attention to the voice since Lucina was something of an acquaintance of his. Three guys seemed to be accosting her, accusing her as having been both a beta tester and a cheater. He was about to step in when, for just a few moment, Lucina's hood was down, her face revealed. She was indeed a woman, although not exactly plentiful in apparent womanly features, but she was still quite beautiful, and was definitely one of the better cosplayers that he'd ever met. Well, he'd never met any good cosplayers, and he wasn't completely sure that she was one. Regardless, after the reveal, the boys were shocked at the reveal, and he was to a point, though he already knew that she was a woman.

After they dispersed, Godot walked up to Lucina and said quietly, "I don't know why you're hiding it, but you really should let your hair out more often; you're quite beautiful."

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Yuri Irving-Eclipse ll Floor 1-Horunka Ruins

When Saito began his speech Yuri stopped playing. As he listened, he grew more and more angry.When Saito had finished, Yuri couldn't take it anymore. He stood suddenly, then yelled . "So your saying that this entire endeavor, all of us coming all this way, was just so you could say that we aren't ever going to succeed?" Before anyone could reply, Yuri continued." When we got your message, I'm sure many weaker players came here because they hoped that you had found the way to the next floor. But then you tell them that you haven't, that it's hopeless, that we will never succeed. You could have rallied all the players in these ruins together, for the sake of one another, but instead you decide to bring all their hope and all their morale crashing down! Maybe this was just a ploy to annoy Beaters, but it'a cruel joke to the rest of us!"

He started walking away. I'm going to look for the route to the next floor. I don't care how long it takes.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Rikuto Yuuto Sato / Ryuusa Lvl.06
Ruins => Somewhere on Floor 1 => ToB

Rikuto made a decent number of sales, but nowhere near as much as he would have liked since it turned out (obviously) that he wasn't the only one who had the idea of making sales at the speech. Fortunately for him, most of the other players selling things were high-level players who were only selling drops that they didn't want or spare items. There were maybe one or two other actual merchants. The place became so packed that people ended up needing to get onto pillars to see the stage, one of such people being that little girl he saw before. Some other people of note were two players who had decided to have a battle as they waited and another pair of players who were playing their flutes. Maybe hiring a musician would help me get noticed more... He thought about that for a few moments before deciding he would need to get better merchandise before considering hiring more employees.

Business continued until it came to an abrupt halt. Xenith stood up and notified them that Saito had arrived, so both Rikuto and SilverMist stood up to see. Sure enough, there he was, preparing to begin his speech. As he spoke, Rikuto noticed many people in the crowd cheering and agreeing with him, mostly weaker players by the looks of their equipment, but there were just as many stronger players that cried out against him indignantly. Disagreements began to ensue, so the three of them left as soon as the speech was over in fear of a riot starting. In a safe-zone there could be no damage taken outside of a duel, but the impact from an attack was not diminished in the slightest. Safe-zone conflicts could still be pretty scary, especially one with that many people. Rikuto was very disappointed that the teleport hadn't been found, but he couldn't lose hope. While it was true that the beaters had an easier time leveling up from their knowledge and would ultimately have an easier time exploring the floor, that didn't mean lower level players like himself were incapable of working hard and searching for the teleport themselves. He decided he would talk with customers and people who sold him certain materials to try to find people who had searched much of the floor and that he would ask his company to do the same so that he could search every unsearched part of the floor there was. It would be difficult, especially at his level, but definitely not impossible.

The three walked together towards the town of beginnings where Rikuto would once again liberate Kouki of the shop counter, but he sensed something that caused him to stop. He was immediately grateful that he had taken the detection skill and notified his companions that something was wrong. He stayed still for a moment, waiting to see if whatever it was approaching them would come closer. The trio soon stood surrounded by six players, two of them orange and four red. They each drew their weapons and Rikuto looked at them, immediately judging by the quality that things weren't looking so good for them. An orange player, tall man with a scimitar, spoke first. "We saw the goods you had at your shop back there and thought they were pretty nice, but unfortunately, we got robbed just recently, so we didn't have any cash. Would you be so kind as to donate some?"

Rikuto didn't buy it for a moment, equipping his partisan and SilverMist's Luna Cape. He looked at Xenith and SilverMist (who was shaking in fear), both of them having drawn their weapons as well, a mace and a dagger respectively. "Sorry but we're a business, not a charity," he said. He whispered to his companions, "Try to buy some time. Xenith, when I say go, use your Ghostwalk, okay? Then get us out of here." She nodded in affirmation as Rikuto lifted his spear in the air and it began to glow white. The bandits noticed and lifted their weapons defensively, but the speaker held out a hand and stopped them.

The tall speaker smirked, giving an obviously fake laugh. "Funny. Now give us all you've got and we'll let you go. Armor, clothes, weapons, everything." Some of his cronies started chuckling. "Be smart, 'business man'. You can't take us all on, no matter what sword art you're using is."

SilverMist gasped at this, wrapping her free arm around herself defensively. "Maybe we should do what they say. I don't want to die..."

Xenith's eyes shot open and she turned to SilverMist, speaking quietly. "Nobody here wants to die, but I overheard one of them with my listening skill. Even if we comply with their demands, they won't let us live." SilverMist wore a horrified look. Xenith turned to the speaker and tossed a rock at his feet. "There. That's all you'll be getting from us."

The scimitar wielder was visibly enraged. "Looks like we've got a badass over here. They won't listen to us, so get'em, boys." The bandits charged towards them out from the trees.

"GO!" Rikuto gave the order and everything seemed to move in slow motion. Immediately, Xenith pulled SilverMist closer to her and her mace glowed silver, activating her Ghostwalk sword art. A circle formed around her and SilverMist, putting them both into a state of intangibility where they could not attack or be attacked for three seconds. Immediately, Rikuto slammed his weapon into the ground, shouting "Thunder burst!" As his companions were becoming intangible, a massive shockwave burst out from where Rikuto stood, leaving him motionless. The wave continued for an impressive 50 feet, throwing those hit by it even farther. Of course, Rikuto would be stunned for 25 seconds, and if one of them had the sprint skill then it would barely take them 5 seconds to cover the distance, but the heavy damage would ensure that they didn't get up immediately. In moments, the Ghostwalk wore off and the girls lifted their boss, running with him towards their destination.

"Geez, you're so heavy, boss!" complained SilverMist. "Couldn't you have at least unequipped your plate armor if you were going to do that?" Rikuto knew she was hiding a smile as she said that though, since she loves seeing her creations put to good use, in this case being the Luna Cape.

"They would have gotten suspicious if I unequipped it there," Rikuto replied, chuckling. "Besides, you only need to carry me until I can move again, then we can use our teleport crystals to get back to town." He was glad that he managed to find such competent, reliable employees and good friends. It was a good thing he hadn't sent Kouki to the speech, or else it could have ended badly.

The trio ran, but soon they heard a shout from behind them. "DAMMIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!" they recognized the voice as that of scimitar guy, who had gotten up and was now chasing them. Rikuto noticed his carriers start to run faster. They had a good head start, but he unfortunately had the sprint skill and was closing the gap fast.

"24...25! Leave me, keep running!" Rikuto counted out loud and the girls tossed him down, still running as he had ordered. He brought out his shield and teleport crystal, his companions doing the same as they ran. Their assailant caught up to Rikuto and activated a sword art, diving at him, but when the attack reached him Rikuto was no longer there.

The three of them laid there in front of the Town of Beginnings teleport gate feeling exhausted. Rikuto reflected on what had happened, thinking, Wow, 50 seconds... That's the most I've ever gotten it. When they had all recovered, Rikuto paid them a bonus and they each went their separate ways, Rikuto returning to the store in the marketplace. When Kouki asked what had happened, all he said was that he'd tell him later. Seeming to understand, Kouki left to do whatever he usually does and Rikuto stayed at the counter, appreciating what some would consider the uneventful life of a shopkeeper.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Maria Renée {Princess}
Level: 12

Like Eclipse Maria also stopped playing when Saito began his speech. Standing up so she could see a bit better. Not that it helped. Most of the other players were teenagers and adults much taller than she was. She frowned as she listened to him. So all he wanted was to make everyone feel bad. To tell them there was no hope. She believed the Beaters on the fact that Kayaba changed the location of the teleport. Phillip had told her in the beginning that the creator of the game most likely changed teleport locations to make the game a bit more difficult so the Beta Testers wouldn't know everything. When Saito mentioned the SAO Guidebook she frowned more. The book is made of the information the Beta Testers gathered. she thought clenching her hands into fists. She heard several players yell out at Saito, and if things were different, and Maria hadn't buried her brave side she would have been one of them.

Instead she sighed and turned to Lucina, noticing the other player had put their hood back up, but still Maria hadn't gotten a glimpse of their face. Sending a friend Request to Lucina Maria spoke up timidly. "I'm heading back to the Town of Beginnings for a bit." she smiled slightly and waved slightly before hurrying off. Once out of the ruins Maria took out her teleport crystal and in an instant she was back in the Town of Beginnings.

Entering the market place Maria entered one of the stores spotting a black haired man whose username was Ryuusa at the counter. "E-Excuse me..." she started still feeling very timid. She had asked other shops if they would hire her. But none of them would. "D-Do you happen to be hiring...I only have the basic music skill right now..but I can get more useful skills when I level up more" she looked hopefully at Ryuusa as she spoke.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Lucina
Player level 14
Floor 1: Dungeons -> Horunka Village

Lucina found it funny how so many players and beaters were against him. Especially the comment "get off from your lazy butt and do some hard work too" made Lucina chuckle. Lucina turned around to walk away until someone tackled her from above. "Ugh..." Lucina moaned as she laid on the floor with a young girl sitting on her. "This game is so weird... it even has flying people..." Lucina thought. Ofcourse she knew it was a player but the thought just seemed fun. The girl ran off, apologizing and calling Lucina "sir". Lucina was glad that no one had seen her without a hood. This thought, however, seemed too good to be true when Godot came up to her and made the comment "I don't know why you're hiding it, but you really should let your hair out more often; you're quite beautiful."

Lucina truly hoped that no one else beside him had seen her. She was quiet for a second because she didn't know how to answer him and if she should use her own voice or not. She opened her mouth a little to answer but there was no sound heard. She closed her mouth again and tried again. "Please keep this a secret..." She said in her own soothing and womanly voice, quiet but loud enough for Godot to hear. "I can't tell you why i'm keeping my gender a secret... atleast not here." She said. She opened her menu to send a message but another message suddenly popped up in her screen.

Princess has sent you a friend request.
[Accept] [Decline]

Lucina looked in front of her to find Princess herself. "I'm heading back to the Town of Beginnings for a bit." Princess smiled a little bit and teleported away. She probably informed her so that she wouldn't worry. Lucina accepted the friend request and turned back to Godot, continueing to write her message and sending it after she finished.

To: Godot
Subject: Teleport

There is a part in the forest that I haven't been yet and i'm sure no one has. When I came near it, I found over-leveled monsters guarding the place. I was too low leveled around that time and didn't want to fight them all on my own. They are around level 10 to 12. I'm level 14 now but I still don't want to go alone. Mind coming along?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ «試練-PATP001»
H3zu5eJ.png
100%
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
Horunka Ruins

Chapter One: Part Seven
Shiren the... Adorable!?

«LV12» «XP62%» «Armor» «Weapon» «Sewing»

Shiren's eyes flashed green again, and she stopped in place, curious. "Hm...?" She turned around and looked at the robed person, talking with some guy. She made her way back, peeking over the robed figure's arm to read the message as it was being written out, to someone named Godot. Sure enough, it was the guy right in front of her. Why wasn't she just talking to him? She happened to catch something intriguing toward the end too! "I knew it!" She bursted out cheerily after Lucina had sent the message. She swished around to stand in front of Lucina with this cheek-to-cheek grin on her face. "My name's Shiren!" She paused. "Uh... I'm pretty sure it is, anyways..." She giggled. "Why are you hiding in that thing? I bet you look reeeaaally pretty!" She said, just loud enough to show exclamation but not too loud that people were going to overhear. She grinned. "Let me go with you, pleeeaaase! I want to reach level 15 already! Please please please please pleeeeeaaaase??"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Robin - Lvl 9
Floor 1: Horunka Village Ruins

After this little trip in the fields, Robin reaches the ruins where the speech would be held. Whatever speech Saito is giving, it better be worth Robin's time. This is time he could be using to train & possibly stumble on to the teleport. There was a big crowd of people here for the speech. This was an uncomfortable atmosphere for Robin. Was hearing this speech worth Robin's space? He thought hard about it, & it was at least worth the beginning of the speech.

Robin found a spot that wasn't too crowded & stands put there. Everyone starts quieting down as Saito begins his speech. So they haven't found the teleport yet. What was the point of this speech? It seems he didn't enjoy any beater's company, infact he dislikes them so much he didn't pay any mind to that player confessing that he already gave what he knew. This Saito seems serious & full of himself. But if it's important imformation he needs, if Robin finds any, Saito will be the first to know.

The speech was done. Perhaps this wasn't a total waste. Still a waste, but still. What to do now. Maybe some of the players here might know a thing or two, maybe have a lead. That hooded man might know something. Ugh...this will be vexing. Robin brought up some courage inside him & took his steps toward the mysterious figure. One thing that was on Robin's mind: he looked suspicious.

"...Do you know any information about where the teleport is?" Robin spoke, at the same time avoiding eye contact. Strange, this man has a certain aura. What could it be? With that hood over him as well, Robin couldn't figure him out.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Town of Beginnings: Marketplace

Rikuto sat at the counter exhausted from his recent adventure when he noticed the door open. The one who stepped inside was quite a surprise to him; one of the musicians from the ruins. He looked at her name. Princess, eh? Something else he noticed was how young she was (something that her name further reminded him of, since there are many little girls who wish to be princesses). It was always saddening to see young children trapped in this death game with everyone else, separated from their loving families. That sort of thing always struck a personal chord with him.

He listened to her as she spoke, stuttering and asking for a job. It was a good thing she was a musician instead of asking for a position at the counter since he would have had a hard time rejecting her. He stood up and said, "I pity the fool who calls music skills useless. Business isn't just buying and selling, you know. Making your shop stand apart from others is vital to success." He opened his menu and began typing a message. "Yes, we're hiring, and don't worry if all you have is a music skill. Here, I'm sending you an application. After you turn it in, I'll message you on how things turn out. Take as much time as you need to fill it out, but remember that there are others looking for work too." He typed out the application and sent it.

(OOC: You don't actually need to fill this since most of this I already know from the sign up. All that matters is that Princess shows up to work at some point each IC day.)
To: Princess

Application for employment
Personal Information
Username:
-
-
-
-
Sword arts:

Employment Desired
Position:
Salary desired:
Desired hours:
Are you employed now or have you been employed in the past? Yes/No
If yes, list the employer(s):

By signing here you recognize all of the following: You will be required to work any time you are called directly by the store manager. You are allowed holidays and other special occasions such as boss battles off. In the event that you are called to an event with optional attendance, you will be paid a bonus for attending. You are expected to cooperate with co-workers, customers, and the manager.

x__________________________________________________

Rikuto hit send and looked back up to Princess. "Alright, that's that. Hope to see you soon!" He realized that of the places that did hire, not many seemed to have applications (or at least ones like this). He really did hope that she would show interest, although as things stood right now, he wouldn't be able to pay her as much as he'd like. Players had to find the second floor fast or else things would eventually come to a standstill and he would lose any advantage he had, not to mention the fact that if that happened, he would be unable to pay his employees and keep making a profit. He had plenty of ways to stay ahead, but they didn't matter if he couldn't get access to better resources and create better merchandise before other merchants reached him.

His thoughts drifted back to Princess as he wondered why she needed the money since a look at her gear told him she was fairly well off. He also wondered if she had family waiting for her outside the game and if she was all alone in it or not. The children in SAO were orphans for all intents and purposes, trapped here with no parents and only very rarely with a sibling. Rikuto decided not to ask her about any of that, though. Right now he wasn't a concerned father, he was a businessman observing a potential employee. He noticed another person enter the store and welcomed them, resuming his role as shopkeeper.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
William Danielson||Godot

As Godot prepared to answer, a child swooped in, seemingly having seen the message Lucina just wrote him, and asked if she could join the two of them. She had quite the burst of energy and was incredibly insistent. Godot scratched his head in uncertainty, as it seemed that her tagging along would be incredibly inconvenient to Lucina- that is, if it wasn't okay with her. He shrugged to Lucina to portray this thought.

Not then a younger male that seemed to be yet another Fire Emblem cosplayer. He asked her if she knew where the teleporter was. Godot raised an eyebrow, wondering why this Robin character would think that Lucina would know where the teleporter is when the beta testers just explicitly stated that the teleporter had changed location since the beta.

Godot put his arm heartily on Lucina's shoulder and said to Robin, "Why would you assume that my man Lou here knows where the teleporter is? Typecasting isn't any good, my friend." He tilted his head to the side. "Does he really look like a beat-" he stopped himself, biting his tongue due to his near slip-up. "...Does he really look like a beta tester to you?" Godot looked inside her hood. He thought she wouldn't mind, given that he'd already seen what she looked like. She really was quite beautiful, though, and he took a longer, more detailed look than the first time. It was probably uncomfortable for her, and he knew this, but he was never the type to feel awkward, himself.

He looked back up at Robin and said, "Seems to be the generic, 'I wanna be mysterious' PC to me, I certainly wouldn't peg him for the beta tester type."

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
dotcom || Horunka Village Ruins
Join the Fray

dotcom lingered for a moment, watching the hooded figure, then permitting his attention to linger elsewhere. The hooded figure and his band was uninteresting. dotcom waited if Saito was going to tell some more but, as the crowd thinned, dotcom knew that that was it. Severe waste of time, I say. dotcom decided to teleport back to the dungeons and train some more. Gain a few percent of experience, and all. He brought out another teleport stone. I'm filthy rich. Why hold back in using this things? He held the teleport stone warm in his hand. A few moments later, he arrived at the entrance to the dungeon. He immediately equipped his [Parry Sword +2] and entered the dungeon.

"Joining the fray, are we now, dotcom?" a voice whispered as he entered the vicinity. A man dotcom barely knew, but is familiar with, spoke in the shadows. dotcom whipped around, and saw the only enemy that had nearly bested him in a battle.

"Bowser," he simply said. The man is about twenty-eight, with an imposing size. He is a giant, standing at six-foot-seven, and carries a huge hammer around with him. His armor is a heavy one. If dotcom could guess, Bowser is wearing the famous [Spike Armor] variety, the spikes on its shoulders telling of the type. No doubt Bowser wears enhanced equipments. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm also surprised that you're here. That Saito guy's speech is finished?" Bowser asked. dotcom nodded. "I didn't go as I thought it was a waste of time. What'd he want?"

"It was a waste of time," dotcom simply answered. Bowser smirked. He unslung his hammer and let it crash into the ground. dotcom just gripped his sword tighter.

"I know where the teleport is." Bowser said, a malicious glint in his eyes.

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Yuri Irving-Eclipse ll Floor 1-Horunka Ruins

As Yuri was leaving, he saw Lucina surrounded by a group of players.I wonder what they're talking about, he thought. Maybe they're going to look for the teleport themselves. He stopped walking. A group would make exploring easier, but they would also explore less area at a time.Better for all of us if I go alone.

He did however, send Lucina a PM.
Hey. I'm going to look for the teleport. I don't know if I'll find it, but I'm going to try anyway. If your group finds it, make sure to PM me. I'll do the same if I find it.

It wasn't exactly eloquent, but then, neither was Yuri. To be truthful, he hoped that Lucina's group did find it. He didn't want to announce himself to the entire server. Maybe I'll just make him do it. Either way, it needed to be found. He walked out of the ruins, heading to an area of the Floor 1 dungeons that he hadn't been before.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
\\Nirvana//
\\Level 10 - Experience %0//
\\Plains outside Town of Beginnings//
He was a few minutes outside of the city, he was scouring the plains for a little bit of easy XP. When he got there it was barren, the spawn rate for enemies had been reduced to virtually nothing and all the players were at the ruins for some speech. Well, almost everyone. Two people had followed him from town. The names over their head were Basker and Dominion. He figured they must be PK hunters, or PK'ers themselves. The two followers drew their weapons, which prompted Nirvana to speak. "Look, you have the wrong person! I didn't do anything." he lied. These two men looked familiar he thought. The one on the left, Dominion, was wearing heavy armor and wielded a great sword while the one on the right, Basker, wore light armor and used a sabre similar to Nirvana's. Perhaps they were a clan that he had come across at some unfortunate time. If they were hunting him down they may well have been victims of his other self.

He knew his other self had been going around killing people, it was an unnerving reality. Nirvana had out of body experiences at random times, during which he watched his own body torture, murder, and steal from other players. Nirvana claimed it was like watching a movie, only it was in first person and the repercussions were very real. These occurrences were never this bad in the real world. There the worst thing he ever did was cause a scene at a local restaurant. He hoped this situation was just a misunderstanding when all doubt had been cleared. "You look like the guy who killed our clanmate, you have a red indicator, and there are stories of a blonde player killer running amok. Either you are a very unlucky individual or you are, in fact, the player killer we are hunting." Dominion said.

Nirvana wore a look of dread. They knew who he was, and they were hunting him specifically. With his emotions on high it only took moments for his other side to take control. His neatly kept hair fell over his face as he started to crouch. Only a few words crept from Nirvana's mouth before he lost complete control: "Please, don't do this." The two men scoffed at his words, Nirvana leaned forward from his crouching position and placed a hand to balance himself. His sword shone turquoise as he launched himself at Dominion. Unbeknownst to the hunters was that this was merely an illusion to keep their attention as the <Hidden> Nirvana used a sneak attack. With their attention on the decoy Nirvana followed up behind Basker and stabbed him on his side, slightly above the hip. With his <Hiding> broken he immediately led into Draught of Delirium by slinging his blade to the side. As it shone crimson he attacked each hand and leg methodically, finally ending with a quick slash to the throat. The man fell to the ground exhausted and weakened. Dominion fled the scene before Nirvana had realized, which left him agitated. "All these piggies do is talk about how they will avenge their comrades, but they always turn tail and run when they realize they're outmatched," he growled. "So what kind of stuff do you have? If you don't want to die you'll show me." Basker made an effort to show his personal menus to Nirvana, but lost strength in his arm before displaying his inventory. "Are you really going to test my patience? Fine, let me give you a hand." said Nirvana, as he kneeled and began moving Basker's arm. He traversed through the dying man's menus, looking at his inventory. On his person Basker had about 600 Col, a basic set of light armor, a Dueling Sabre, a Nightwatcher(clan) sigil, and one very interesting accessory: Grave Digger Gloves, an item that no one under level 25 could equip. What in the world was this item doing in this man's inventory? "Where did you get these gloves?" Nirvana asked. Basker could only make slight groans and growls. "Ah, yes. I suppose it is hard to talk with a slit throat." Nirvana motioned his blade swiftly into Basker's chest. The hunter shattered into particles of data and a message of what items could be looted popped up. The sabre, gloves, and 600 Col were the only items worth his time, so he snatched them up and headed back towards town. He stopped and looked back. "I should have mentioned that I like to lie." Nirvana said, continuing his path back to town.​

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
dotcom || Level 1 Dungeons
Player-Killer

dotcom just stared at the man, as if he was joking. Of course he is! I scourged the whole floor, and I could not find the teleport! Bowser was just grinning foolishly, using his gigantic hammer as a support. His dark-hair was matted with blood, dotcom could just notice now. There were scars in his face that was not there when they battled.

"I see you're not believing me," Bowser said. He swung his hammer again, placing it on his shoulders. "I could not even believe it myself. But I found it. Do you want to come with me?" Bowser offered. While the offer is ridiculous (dotcom would never team up with a former enemy), the idea of being one of the first people on the second floor is enticing. He weighed his chances, then he sheathed the [Parry Sword +2], though it remained equipped. The action was enough for Bowser. "Heh, this is the reason why I was here. I was contemplating on whether I tell the others about the teleport, or I keep it to myself. It's this way." Bowser led dotcom in a vaguely familiar route, as the latter have probably traveled through here. The larger man was whistling. "You know, I never got over your win during our battle," he said.

"Shut up," dotcom replied, pulling out his weapon. "Monsters." As if on cue, a bunch of [Anti-Matter] showed up. These kinds of monsters were on a different level than the [Wolves] dotcom battled earlier. They possess an ability than can poison a player, depleting its health even after the battle. "Stop talking, and let's battle." Bowser grinned. His hammer glowed white.

"Let me do the first attack then. Crash!" Bowser roared and struck the ground with his hammer. A large gap appeared in the ground. dotcom dashed forward, slashing with the monsters. "Fissure Break!" Bowser jumped above dotcom. He started falling down, his hammer held above his head. dotcom jumped to the side and remained <HIDDEN> The [Anti-Matter] was stunned by the impact given by Bowser's hammer. dotcom took his chance and executed a <Double Backslash>

"Good acrobatics!" Bowser shouted as he swung his hammer, reducing one of the slimy monsters to data pieces. "But, I'm stronger than you!" He swung his hammer around, intending to hit dotcom, but the latter leapt on top of the hammer. Bowser looked apologetically. "Accident."

"Accident, right." dotcom leaped down and destroyed one of the [Anti-Matters] There were still five remaining. dotcom rushed forward and slashed at one of the mosnters, before turning to face another one. However, a huge impact hit him in the back. His health points went down to 85%. Huge damage!

"Sorry, you were in the way," Bowser's eyes gleamed as he swung his hammer again. "In my way to being the best player here." dotcom leaped to the side, but an [Anti-Matter] hit him. dotcom retaliated with another slash. dotcom looked menacingly at Bowser who was grinning maniacally. "Sorry, you were in the way." The remaining three monsters were not attacking Bowser. "Beast-taming." So this was his plan all along. dotcom looked for a way out as the monsters and Bowser was closing in on him.

"I never got over your win, so I am going to finish you. Now, and here. Crash!" Bowser roared as dotcom leaped, evading the simultaneous attacks. "You're never going to escape me!" dotcom landed and leaped backward as one of Bowser's pets attacked him. He was nearly poisoned. dotcom slashed with his sword and killed one of the pets. Bowser answered with another hammer swing, which hit dotcom in his left arm. 80%.

"A few more," Bowser laughed. dotcom he realized that he needs to do something fast. The instinct to survive unlocked something in him. He decided to kill.

Using his limp hand, he struck one of the pets with his fist, and propelled himself up in the air. He fell down, towards Bowser, sword-point first. Bowser was ready and held his hammer above him. However, dotcom quickly switched positions, and performed a backflip using the hammer as a solid landing. He spun around, killing the remaining monsters. He panted heavily. Now, all distractions are gone.

"I am impressed, dotcom. But you're tired, and I am not. What does that-" Bowsers words were choked as dotcom rushed towards him. He twisted as Bowser tried to block his attack with another hammer swing, but he failed. When dotcom decides to hunt, the hunted shall die. dotcom stuck the point of his sword into Bowser's unprotected neck and sliced upward, cleaving the large man's face in half. A look of surprise registered in Bowser's face before he disintegrated into pixels.

"I told you to shut up," dotcom whispered, as he fell to the ground, tired but alive. The loots were worth the battle however, as dotcom got the [Spike Armor +3], [Giant Hammer +2] and 400 Col. He checked his experience bar and saw that it went up to 20%. This will take some time, were dotcom's final thoughts before he blacked out.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Lucina
Player level 14
Floor 1: Horunka Ruins

Once Lucina pressed the "send" button on her screen, a girl appeared in front of her and started rambling about that she had seen what she wrote. The little girl pleaded Lucina and Godot if she could tag along which bothered Lucina a little bit. She wasn't too fond of young kids being in a very dangerous place. Lucina faced Godot to see what he tought about it and was suprised when he shrugged which meant it was up to her. Lucina took a look at the level of the girl who's name appearently was "Shiren". She was level 12, one level higher than Princess... Lucina was about to tell her that she couldn't tag along until she heard, "Why are you hiding in that thing? I bet you look reeeaaally pretty!"

Lucina's heart skipped a beat, Shiren appearently had seen her face as well. Lucina didn't know what to do now, who else had seen it? She lowered her head and started thinking. The main reason she was wearing a hood was because boys won't take her serious in a fight, she also hated to be called "cosplayer" at times. There were more reasons though, one of them was because she thought that she could let other guys touch her if they thought she was a guy. This wouldn't work for Godot anyone though.

It didn't take long before another boy joined their conversation and asked Lucina if she happened to know where the teleport was. Lucina was about to say something when Godot jumped right in asked "Robin" if his man Lou looked like he knew where the teleporter was. Lucina was relieved that he really did keep her secret, even though she already knew he would. Lucina didn't feel comfortable with Godot's arm on her shoulder but didn't do anything about it because it would be suspicious. Godot suddenly decided to look inside Lucina's hood to seemingly take a more detailed look at her. Lucina tried to prevent herself from pushing him away and raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing?" She whispered so quietly that it couldn't be heard at all, you could only see her lips move as she had this questionating expression.

"Seems to be the generic, 'I wanna be mysterious' PC to me, I certainly wouldn't peg him for the beta tester type." Godot finished. Lucina poked her elbow in his ribs and took a good look at Robin. Seems like she wasn't the only one with video game appearences. "I have no idea where the teleport is." Lucina answered Robin's question straightly. She saw his level and found him rather low-leveled. "We are going to a place with monsters above level 10, it's your choice if you want to tag along or not." Lucina said shortly, looking at the younger girl again. "The same goes for you, but don't invite more people..." Lucina said as she sighed a little.

Lucina heard a beep sound again and opened her menu to found a message from Eclipse.

To: Lucina

Hey. I'm going to look for the teleport. I don't know if I'll find it, but I'm going to try anyway. If your group finds it, make sure to PM me. I'll do the same if I find it.

Lucina facepalmed just by the thought that someone else knew about the place too now. She closed the message and thought about answering it later.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ «試練-PATP001»
H3zu5eJ.png
100%
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
Horunka Ruins

Chapter One: Part Eight
Shiren the... Adorable!?

«LV12» «XP62%» «Armor» «Weapon» «Sewing»

Shiren jumped (somewhat high) in a cheer, though realized just how far she'd leapt. When she opened her eyes, she looked down to see the group and squealed a bit, fidgeting and, quick as a flash, drawing her katana and thrusting it upward, landing softly as the sword art's thrust countered the fall velocity. She exhaled the panic away, sheathing her katana and grinning ear to ear, one hand scratching the back of her head. "Heheh... Got a little excited..." She smiled and opened her menu, swiping through the settings until...

試練-PATP001 has requested a party with you!
[ACCEPT] [DECLINE]

She sent the request to Godot, Lucina, and Robin, smiling. "And if anybody needs a potion or two, I have a bunch!" She grinned and giggled. "Also, I can make clothing that's as strong as armors, I only need the materials to make them." She looked down to her dress, displaying it to the others with a smile. "I just made this one, and the stats are good!" She grinned and added, "I know how to get the best prices from the shopkeepers, heheheh..." She turned around, taking an administrative pose and pointing off in the direction she assumed the dungeon was. "Let's go!!" She stood in this pose for five good seconds before slumping, her hand lowering. "Unless that's the wrong way... I forget!" She giggled and spun around to face Lucina, her dress twirling with her. A few moments in her menu again and she added, "Lucina should be party leader!"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Maria Renée {Princess}
Level: 12

Maria watched as Ryuusa stood up "I pity the fool who calls music skills useless. Business isn't just buying and selling, you know. Making your shop stand apart from others is vital to success." he opened his menu "Yes, we're hiring, and don't worry if all you have is a music skill. Here, I'm sending you an application. After you turn it in, I'll message you on how things turn out. Take as much time as you need to fill it out, but remember that there are others looking for work too." She heard her inbox beep and opened it up.

Application for employment​
Personal Information
Username:
-
-
-
-
Sword arts:

Employment Desired
Position:
Salary desired:
Desired hours:
Are you employed now or have you been employed in the past? Yes/No
If yes, list the employer(s):

By signing here you recognize all of the following: You will be required to work any time you are called directly by the store manager. You are allowed holidays and other special occasions such as boss battles off. In the event that you are called to an event with optional attendance, you will be paid a bonus for attending. You are expected to cooperate with co-workers, customers, and the manager.

x__________________________________________________

Maria smiled at Ryuusa and filled out the application sending it in to him. "Thank you so much sir...your the first person to give me a chance" she closed her menu only for it to beep a moment later. Who would that be from she thought opening her menu once again to see her new message.

Hey Princess, me and the guys found a quest in Tolbana Town you might be interested in helping us with. You'll get a little bit of Col and the item choice includes daggers. If your interested meet us in Tolbana Town in 30 minutes.

Hmm, I do need new daggers she thought looking at the message before responding back to Psyche telling him she'd be there. Closing her menu Maria looked back at Ryuusa. "Thank you sir" she said again with a smile. "I've sent you back the application, I hope I filled it out okay" she waved at the man and left the shop walking out of the Town of Beginnings deciding to travel to Tolbana Town on foot.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
\\Nirvana - Col 2300//
\\Level 10 - Experience %27//
\\Town of Beginnings//

Nirvana's pace had slowed after many minutes of walking, his mind was struggling for control. Currently his other self had been in power, but the constant battle for supremacy lended itself to the real Nirvana. Why must this be so hard? His knees grew weak from the distraction, causing him to fall. The fall jarred his consciousness, Nirvana had now surfaced from his imprisonment. The gates of the Town of Beginnings could be seen in the distance. Many of the people that were absent in the last few hours had returned. Either they were exiting the city to go questing or they were returning from the speech to have a rest. Neither of these things concerned Nirvana, who had taken yet another life in this game. He had a much more pressing issue to be concerned about: the Nightwatcher clan. They were obviously after his head, and for good reasons too. He did kill two of their members after all. As he neared the gates a few glances came his way, most of which were born of fear from his red indicator. If only they knew how gentle he really was. Something caught his attention, a young girl reminiscent of the first player kill he committed. The girl had black hair, was fairly short, and wielded two daggers. The name over her head read Princess, she must be young Nirvana thought. A tear welled up in his eye just thinking about how he was the reason someone as young as this died. He moved his thoughts elsewhere and trudged into the city.

Now in a safe zone he could relax, to an extent at least. One thing he had been meaning to do for a while is get a new set of armor, one that would help him be agile, yet sturdy. There were a few NPC's in town that could help him, but from previous experiences he had preferred going to real merchants, as they usually had very elaborate collections, even if it was only the first floor. He also contemplated making his own armor, but that was usually expensive, and unless he had connections it would be more time consuming than worthwhile. The shopping district was busy, as it usually was. NPC's and players alike hassling prospective consumers into looking at their wares, most of which were simple basic-level equipment. A few shops had some interesting forging ingredients, mostly received as special drops from enemies or quest drops. The prices that most people wanted were absurd, and most of these items were possible to get for free if a person dedicated the time to get it. You almost had to haggle if you wanted a fair deal. Now, haggling wasn't a talent of Nirvana's per se, but his logic often could make a merchant bend just so he would be quiet. One shop caught Nirvana's attention. It was being run by a very business-y looking person, and the name over his head read Ryuusa. Perhaps he had some proper wares for Nirvana's needs. "Do you have anything for more agile players? I'm looking for some light armor specifically, but weapons, accessories, and the like are always wanted." Nirvana said, smiling.​

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Robin - Lvl 9
Floor 1: Horunka Village Ruins

Before Lucina could answer Robin's question, some Godot guy wraps his arm around Lucina's shoulder & answers for him. Betaa tester, or beater. It mattered not to Robin. "Whether you're a beta tester or not is of no concern to me," Robin replies, unphased. "I only wish to locate the teleport & move on through the floors." This looks like a group of two players. They seem strong enough for Robin to team up with. He's only level 9, so fighting with a party will even the odds. In his opinion, fighting with a party also means conversing with the players. Just so long as it involves the mission

Some girl, who Robin had just noticed, was clinging on to Lucina, or in Godot's view, Lou. Strange name. The girl wanted to come. Must I join a team with a...girl? Robin was never comfortable around women, unless there was important stuff involved. With his level, he'll have to join. "I'll come along. Back me up if you wish," was his statement. Should they decide to bring him along didn't matter to Robin.

They were going to the same place anyway.

"Well then, shall we be off?" He stood his spot as he would not lead the group. He is not the leader. They shall lead the way.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Town of Beginnings: Marketplace

After Princess left, Rikuto tended to his customer. Once that was over, he sat back down and took a look at Princess' application. Everything seemed to check out. He'd notify his other employees at the end of the day then message her that she was hired. He wondered whether or not to do an interview, but figured that he already knew enough of her ability and personality from what he'd seen to be good enough for the position he would be hiring her into. Afterwards, he let his mind wander a little. He began to wonder if there was a craftsman somewhere around that could make some glasses for him. Not that he needed them in this world, of course, but he felt weird without them. He thought about other random things until another person entered the store, a customer with a red color cursor.

One of Rikuto's favorite things about owning a shop at this town was that he could help beginner players reach beyond the confines of this place, yet the young man standing before him seemed to have had no problem doing that. Although he was still in beginner's equipment, he was level 10, plenty strong enough to go wherever he pleased on this floor. Maybe he wore that armor to lure unsuspecting players to their graves by making them think he was weak, or maybe it was to give much weaker players who only really had that armor set a false sense of security around him. Whatever the case, killing was unforgivable. However, it wasn't Rikuto's place to forgive or not, his place was doing business. The person standing in front of me is not a player killer, he is a customer, he told himself. With that, he resumed to 'business as usual'. It was a good thing he had mastered the art of 'hiding your true thoughts and emotions when dealing with customers', and only some sort of mind reader would be able to figure him out when he focused on business.

Rikuto gave a smile (A completely genuine one, mind you, unlike most shopkeepers. He was always genuinely happy to be making money.) as the customer, 'Nirvana', approached the counter and made his request with his own smile. "Do you have anything for more agile players? I'm looking for some light armor specifically, but weapons, accessories, and the like are always wanted." Rikuto could worry about the ethics of selling gear to PKers later (which he will probably actually do) because such a general request was a real opportunity to make some sales!

Stepping outside the counter, Rikuto began walking towards where the weapons were displayed. "Weapons will be the easiest, so I'll start with those. You say you want speed, but speed comes more from the fighting style than the weapon itself, although there is the general need of the blade to be light for speed. For a straight blade user, I'd recommend either a rapier if you use a style with plenty of stabbing or a short sword if you need slashing power as well." Rikuto held up a second rapier he had made and a shorter blade called a gladius. "If you're exceptionally fast and don't mind getting right up to your opponent, I have a +5 basic dagger for sale, as well as a weaker and unboosted yet faster and lighter stiletto dagger." He put the swords down and pointed to the weapons he mentioned. "Thinner weapons like the rapier and the stiletto can hit gaps in armor if you're precise." He moved on to further down the display to where the curved blades were housed. "For a curved blade user, a katana is probably your best bet, although they require the katana wielding extra skill and are a little more expensive. A more affordable and available option would be a scimitar which is exceptionally light but only really works for a slashing-oriented style. We have a +2 and an unboosted one. If you can't wield or afford a katana and really need a stabbing curved sword you could go for a sabre or better yet a talwar, but if you want the talwar you'd need to wait until I forge another one. That won't take too long, though, and I'd message you once it's done." Rikuto was seriously glad that he had taken the time to learn all this from a sword nut he had met during the period after he quit wasting his time at the tavern and decided to be a merchant.

Moving on to the armor section, he began to explain why he had decided to present this section second. "I decided to wait before showing you these because an item we've recently acquired has changed what constitutes as light armor." He realized he still had said item in his inventory and pulled it out, holding it up for Nirvana to see. "This is the Luna Cape, an item that reduces the weight of any equipment you are wearing. With this, you can have the same mobility wearing medium-weight armors as you would wearing light armors without it, and light armors become that much lighter. This could potentially complicate your choosing process, so I thought it would be best to present the armors to you last with your weapon choice hopefully already decided if you choose to buy one." Rikuto walked over to the light armors. "Here we have a +6 cloth armor which is really just padded clothes, although this specific one has a hefty boost. There's also a +2 leather armor and an unboosted chainmail tunic." He moved along the section a little to reach what he considered medium armor. "If you can handle the slight increase in weight or choose to buy the Luna Cape, we have a suit of scale armor." He held up the suit made of layered metal scales. "You could also try the ringmail, which is essentially chainmail with heavier, thicker rings." Rikuto returned to his seat at the counter. "It's up to you whether you value mobility, protection, or price more, but if nothing here satisfies you then you can pay to have one of your own sets boosted. It will take time to get the materials if you request a higher level boost, though."

(OOC: Rikuto has the prices next to the weapons, so he doesn't need to actually say them in dialogue. Here is a list (although I have no real sense of scale to base these prices on, so somebody tell me if they seem too cheap or too expensive):

Rapier: 550_____________________+6 Cloth Armor: 500
Gladius: 400____________________+2 Leather Armor: 500
+5 Dagger: 330_________________Chainmail Tunic: 800
Stiletto: 280____________________Ringmail suit: 900
Katana: 800____________________Scale Armor: 1000
+2 Scimitar: 600
Scimitar: 500___________________Special Item - Luna Cape: 1300
Sabre: 480
Talwar: 600
)

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
William Danielson||Godot

Godot chuckled at Lucina's reactions. He was only kidding, underselling her for the sake of pulling the wool over Robin's eyes, but he wasn't sure if she knew that. Robin told him that he cared not whether she was a beta tester or not...which was quite interesting to him, because he was now even more interested as to why he picked the rather sketchy looking Lucina out.

Godot decided to disregard it. He was fine with Robin's joining, but the group was getting a little bigger than he would have liked. Then again, he wasn't really sure how well the two he was already with could handle themselves, and when it came to other people he was the cautious type. Well, depending on the scenario.

"Well," Godot started, "I'm ready when you all are."

Back