• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fateful Good-byes

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
  • Well... I'm not much here anymore. I loved it here, and I still do, but I'd rather be active, and I've not proved myself that. Ya'll have gotten on without me so far, and I didn't make much difference from the start anyway. I may be leaving permanently, or maybe till next year, perhaps with a few visits along the way. But looks like I'll be seein' ya'll later... Just remember me by the simple name, Blaine.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • geez everyones leavin! dont go Blaine! everyone is a big part of PC in different ways! but if you have to go...then see ya soon!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're one of my favorite members! T-T Please don't go! We'll miss you too much, and we need more sweet people like you here!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • I was gonna leave a couple days ago because my mom says im on the computer too much...but heck! i could never leave!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    My mom says the same thing, but she'll never keep me away from PC! NEVER! *clings to computer screen as her mom attempts to drag her off*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Hate to see you leave, and I hope you do decide to return to us soon.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Haruka said:
    Bye! I will always remember you...

Strange... everyone is leaving since Ruriri's outbust and his threat on PC... :S
    yeah its creepy...i dont understand why people are leaving! or maybe they just wanna leave? *shrugs* havnt a clue...

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Falcon said:
    *super glues himself to the computer* now how do i go down stairs?
    *kick Scott*
    Okay you are now on 1st floor now. ;P
    ^_^
    *in other ph4c3*
    That's really bad to see you leave.
    >_<

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Sorry to see you leave Blaine

I hardly knew you, but I know that you were a valuable member here,Good bye............

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ;_; Aww... I hate to see you leave. You're an awesome member. :3 Have a great life (lol, I sound like I'll never ever see you again XD) and come back and visit lots! ^_^

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Aww, people are leaving ;_; Anyways, if ur gonna leave, Blaine, then visit soon. I'm sure that everyone here at PC is valuable, members are what keeps this place alive o_o

If ur leaving, then I'll give u a bye bye just for in case.

Bye bye ;_;

*gets killed by madness*

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Oh dear... *sigh*
    Please don't leave PC, Blaine! n.n() Unless it's what you really want to do. In any case, just do what makes you happiest. n.n- *waves* Bai for now!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Blaine said:
    Well... I'm not much here anymore. I loved it here, and I still do, but I'd rather be active, and I've not proved myself that. Ya'll have gotten on without me so far, and I didn't make much difference from the start anyway. I may be leaving permanently, or maybe till next year, perhaps with a few visits along the way. But looks like I'll be seein' ya'll later... Just remember me by the simple name, Blaine.
    This is very late but, I hope like come back Blaine! Speaking of that, PC have gotten on without me (Your text style is cool :P) too. ;) Catch you later on MSN.

Back