• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

>Character Maker XP<

Was this tool helpful to you?

• Yes, this will help me on my game a lot!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It was okay but I probally won't use it.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Why would someone need this!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I allready have this tool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2015
>Character Maker XP<

Note: This tool is not mine and I am in no way afflitated with it, I just reallly like and thought I should show it to everyone wishing to make an RPG. Anyways, this is a really simple tool to create custom characters for RPG Maker XP but you could still use these in Game Maker, Sphere, Visual Basic, etc., etc.

>Screenshots<

>Download<
http://www.mediafire.com/?3ywslpnzdkj

Last edited:

.:Sam:.

The road goes ever on and on!
Years
Whoa!
*Downloads*
That looks like it will be a great help to allot of people, me included.
Nice job in finding it!

Tentacruel13

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2015
Yeah, it was really easy to find. I was working in my game and talking to my friend who is helping me and said he had a Character Maker for XP. I got lucky considering I don't even use RPG Maker XP!

Tentacruel13

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2015
Will it help making Pokemon characters? Also is there Pokemon resources already uploaded on it?

Unfortunetely it does not have any pokemon resources already loaded on it. But you can make your own custom resources, load them, and then make your own custom pokemon characters. That would be pretty interesting. I will try to find tthe layouts.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
Years
If you look in resources, you will find everything. Even the naked Pokemon dolls, lol. Are you going to be adding them in the future? If you do, I will wait until then. Less work for me. ;)

Tentacruel13

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2015
I do not plan to make any pokemon resources, but feal free to create your own.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2009
i cant seem to import them too the data base, its beause the chars are in the wrong file, who do i change this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back