• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate the trainer card of the person above!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen May 19, 2007
Looks like one of j_spiro1's cards.
I like it a lot. Realy like the mewtwo sprite. Never seen that one before. 9/10

Thanks made it my self.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
where the hell did ya get those pokemon sprites?!

not bad thoagh
7.5/10

I spent a lot of time on me gym leaders card, I hope it is appreciated by the rater ^_^

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
  • Age 33
  • HFIL
  • Seen Apr 1, 2010
Yours is pretty good. I give your card a 10/10. Do you think I should have badges on my t-card?

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
im gonna give it a 9.5/10

mainly cause I made it, LOL

nah, I was quite proud of myself for making that one, I quite liked it, and if u want badges then I could add some for ya

oh and the reason all my pokemon on it are grass, is because its a gym leaders card, and te gym is a grass gym.
LOL

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
yeah I made it meself, ive got a shop but my examples arent as good as that one, if u want one just PM me or post in me shop.

urs, I quite like, but I thin it would look better with a different sprite, maybe one of ur own, I could make you a sprite if u want, I aint got a shop but I can do it.
8.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back