• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is anyone interested in working on an Avatar: The Last Airbender/Pokemon crossover?

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    I had this idea the other day, and I just want to know if anyone is interested. Basically what I want to do is make a Pokemon game set in the Avatar world, using Avatar characters and locations.

I've got all kinds of grand plans, but it would be nice to have some help, specifically in spriting. I'm not the best, but if anyone can help out with some trainer and overworld sprites of a:tla characters, I'd really appreciate it.

Hopefully there are enough avatar fans around to get this thing started.

tumblr_m9n0sjfiQj1qgskfoo1_r1_500.gif

Last edited:

Seivad

The Equalist
    Years
  • I am not a editor of any kind so i cannot help, but as an Avatar & Pokémon fan you have my full support behind this.
    By the way very nice signature.

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    I am not a editor of any kind so i cannot help, but as an Avatar & Pokémon fan you have my full support behind this.
    By the way very nice signature.

Awesome, I'm glad someone is interested. Maybe I'll update the main post with more of my ideas to generate interest.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    I'm not a big Avatar fan, but I wish you luck. I'm also working on a Pokemon fangame featuring crossover with an animated series (Neon Genesis Evangelion).

Back