• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever wondered

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2004
Have you ever wondered what a diglet/dugtrio would look live above the ground. hmm, I think it would look like a regular mole but then again it would have a rather large head.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I always imagined that it would just be what yousee above ground, and then a bunch of spikey drilly things on it's underside...kinda like Pisir's claws, except much smaller...

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
Years
lol, i've always imagined them looking like a worm for some reason...no arms, no legs, no tail...just a head, and a oval looking equal lump.
_________
(=_()_____) -"Digla-dee!"

Of coarse, then the question of how he actually does anything comes up...It would be intresting if he knew fly, and on pokemon stadium...

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
Years
i always thought they might look like a bean or a pill with eyes and a huge nose

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
I've always thought they just look like a little animal thingy...

EDIT: GAH! I had an attatchment, where did it go?! 0.o

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
I always figured it was flat on the bottom and it dug up stuff by eating it XP

*dies*

Back