• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Lost Era

How is Pokemon Era coming along?

• Awsome

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Good

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Okay I guess..........

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • My dog can do better!

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
Years
Erm.......this isnt a hack its a game being made by RMXP

(soorry,I knew that, but I was taking to someone on MSN, and typed it while distracted:P )

Anyways, your new sprite is way better ;)! But the starters' last form fusion doesn't look that good... If you want them fused, you should better it, a LOT. (in my opinion, at least).

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
Sylph said:
(soorry,I knew that, but I was taking to someone on MSN, and typed it while distracted:P )

Anyways, your new sprite is way better ;)! But the starters' last form fusion doesn't look that good... If you want them fused, you should better it, a LOT. (in my opinion, at least).

Sorry I should have been more clear. I made that for fun and wont be in the game.But heres a starter that will.

@Datriot Its name has already been decited Kilya.

I know you could tell its a charmander but it looks cooool!

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
Those are awsome. Rocket Meowth can I see the front of the fire starter?

@datriot yes they are all 1st evolution starters.

-edit- rocket can you make the fire starter smaller?

Last edited:

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
Yes all we need is the fire starter, the back for it (needs to be smaller)
and I need you to do Kilya's back (grass starter).

RocketMeowth

Holy catnip batman!
Years
I dont know what pokemon were used for that grass one so I am haveing trouble with the back of it.

<EDIT>

That any better? It is kinda hard to resize something you made.

And the front of him is on page 2

Last edited:

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
@Birdman thanks for the comment.

@RocketMeowth I need the tail of the fire starter shorter and did you make Kilya's back sprite?

Somethings wrong with my computer..........strange...........well just in case I made a disc with my current process anyways Im getting a new computer so that shouldnt be a problem. BTW dosent look like the demo will come out tomorrow maybe but most likly thursday or friday sorry... :(

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
I wanna do the evolutions, how about you start making basic pokemon like pigey and rattata or caterpie kinda pokemon.

Back