• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolf's Rain - Extinction (M) [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
You know, if others were advertising my RP, that could actually be a good sign.

'Tis a shame to see the both of you go!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Name : Gothax
Sex : Male
Race :
Wolf
Path :
Searching for his little sister.
Appearance:

Human form:
Spoiler:

Wolf form:
Spoiler:

Personality : In his human form, Gothax tend to be a loner and a very mysterious person. He almost has no friends and doesn't really like to talk with other persons. Even with this personality, he still attracts lots of women interested by it. He has a couple of people he would do anything to protect, even die for them. He is a nice and caring friend when you get on his good side but a very short-tempered boy. He can beat someone to death if they annoy him, hurt his friends or insult his family. When interacting with other humans, he tend to stay silent and talk only when needed. If a human look caring and trustworthy to him, he'll open up little by little but he swore to never fall in love with a human.
Gothax has a really mean side in his wolf form. However, he cannot hurt children because they remind him of his little sister. He usually stay away from humans. When he's in a large town, he hides in abandoned constructions and only leaves to search for food and continue his quest. When interacting with wolves, he feels much more at ease and talk more with them. He's usually shy with female wolves.
History : Gothax grew in the cold forests of Galdya. His father was a red wolf and his mother a white one. He had a younger sister named Hannah. One day, the family was hunting for food. They heard some footsteps, the father ordered them to stop and hide. He came out and saw 5 hunters. He growled and jumped on them. He had the time to kill one before they shot him multiple times.
They saw the father getting killed. Mother said to Gothax and his sister to run. She kissed them and ran to the hunters. Gothax picked his sister and left the place. After some minutes of climbing, they heard the footsteps coming closer. Gothax told his sister to hide behind him. He saw the hunters and growled on them. He killed 2 of them but they shot him, leaving him for dead. During that time, her sister had already escaped and the hunters didn't find her.
He survived the shots and got away from the mountains, looking everywhere for his sister. He fainted in the cold while searching for her.
A few days after that, he was found by a couple of hikers. Those were really kind to him and took care of him. He grew fond of them and lived with them for a long while. They were in a little village so everyone knew everyone. Each night, he used to leave the house to search for his sister. One day, the villagers got suspicious and decided to visit the family during a night. Gothax had transformed and was ready to leave when, brutally, the villagers smashed the door. They saw him in wolf form and wanted to kill him. The couple interposed themselves and ordered Gothax to run. He watched them a last time before running away. To this day, Gothax fear loving with humans in fear of losing them again.
He grew older and began searching for his sister. He took a human form and went to the big cities searching for her.
Passcode : Red Wolf

I hope it's good enough.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hmmm... A few issues, JNathan. Vegeta Gothax has some issues in his sign-up.

Firstly, the history kind of strikes me as... Cliche. As for the hunters, I imagine they would have just shot all of the wolves in the first place, rather than picking one up and leaving with it. I also imagine they wouldn't go as far as killing civilians. You might want to rework your intro story into something more... Believable, for lack of a better word.

Second, the personality. Why would it be different when he changes form? The human form, from the wolf's perspective, is no more than a tangible disguise. On that same note, even in human form, other wolves will see right through the disguises. The personality also seems to contradict itself a bit, in that he is caring yet ruthless. On top of changing this section, you may want to add to it some more. One inclusion might be how he interacts with people and other wolves.

Lastly, I know I don't require Wolf's Rain knowledge for players to join, but if you're confused on how the world of Wolf's Rain works exactly, you may want to watch a few episodes or read a few chapters of it. That is merely a suggestion though.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Hey guys i'm gunna make another post soon. I was thinking Primrose or Dourant would have something to say to each other but, I guess i'll move it along myself

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Where are the posts, guys, come on!

Here's a Japanese emoticon to encourage you! FEEL IT!!

(︶ω︶)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS

SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY

POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST

PLEASE!?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I think me and Khawill are almost done with our joint post. (on the bright side I'm feeling much better now)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hope so! She needs to return to Teashi so he doesn't have to just sit around bored ._.

._.

O___O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back