• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sorry

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2005
    Sorry that i have not been on the site. my old hard drive went up. i lost everything that i had on my old hd. i even lost all my links to all the sites that i go to. i'm really sorry for not being on. :fr:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Welcome back. This thread should be in the New Users/Welcome section. Ive never seen you though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Okay, I've moved it. ^^; Welcome back to the boards! Hope you can post more now and I also hope your hard drive doesn't do that again. xD I hated when mine did that last year, heh.

link_

XP...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    Hi Kitty Chun. It's alright, I just want you to know that if you need anything or want to be my friend, just PM me. WELCOME BACK!! :P

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • That's all right, a lot of people have computer problems. ^^; I'm just glad to see an old member return. ^.~ Welcome back to The PokeCommunity! ^_____^

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2005
    dont worry i will stay longer this time. even when i have to work at my job i will always find time to vist the site and to write within it. i did not know where to post it so i'm really sorry for placing it in the wrong section of the board. at least i got this site back. this one and my home page are the 2 most imporant links that i do not want to lose agian.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Mwar, welcome back ^_^

I hate it when hard drives crash but there's nothing ya can do. A tip for the future: put all yar links on a webpage on some free hosted site, that way ya only have to remember one site and ya don't lose everything when yar comp crashes, mwar ^_^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Kitty_Chun said:
    Sorry that i have not been on the site. my old hard drive went up. i lost everything that i had on my old hd. i even lost all my links to all the sites that i go to. i'm really sorry for not being on. :fr:
    Wow that sucks, sorry. :( . Hope you come back soon. And welcome back too.

Last edited:

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Kitty_Chun said:
    That's ok^^
    Nice to see you again :)

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Kitty_Chun said:
    Hello. Welcome back to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Back