• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Temporary Evolutions

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Old Topic ~

What if There was a Way that pokemon could be evolved ( or eveolve into something like a new evolution ) temporarliy?

Would this be possible? Why or Why not? Explain you answer.

Groudon

Owner:F.S. (Spike Razzor)
Years
It wouldn't be evolving then, evolution means moving up from one form to another. Ex:tadpole, to a mix of both, then frog. Evolving then returning to your first form is called "Devolution", and im not sure this is possible.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • NY
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
I hate Digimon so much!!! Sorry to anyone who likes Digimon. I just hate anything that is a parody of my beloved Pokemon. Aren't NoePets starting to be a Pokemon parody? Anyways, I agree with Groudon about temporary evolutions. But I also think that it is possible, because evolution is change, and technically a Pokemon would be changing. When they evolved back, they would be changing again.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
Digimon actually came before pokemon, but in Japan there are just SO many 'monster' games and concepts, that they all pretty much copied off each other.

Back