• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

C..C...C...Can't STOP!!!!!

Silais

That useless reptile
Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Hmm...I don't dance anymore, unfortunately. I used to do tap dance and ballet, but I grew out of it. Literally. I don't have the body type for that kind of dance. I haven't danced since.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Am I the only one who still does the shuffle from Party Rock Anthem? I find myself doing it when I'm bored or can't think of any other dance moves. It's pretty fun as well. Other than that, it's mainly really random dance moves. Spinning around in the kitchen, moonwalking around the house, dancing is insanely fun even if you absolutely suck at it. XD

Years
  • I don't really do anything.
    I guess, if I had to do anything, it would be the little dance shuffle from the Rush Hour movies. Haha.​

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
  • Omg hahahaha twerking. I randomly do gangnam style everywhere, including naked in the shower. Really attractive, I know. xD But it's so much fun! Sometimes I shower to the song on repeat.

I was literally doing Gangnam Style for the next half an hour after reading this post!!!

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • I don't dance but I do sing.
    A LOT.
    I suck at it, but I do it.
    To much.
    I sing sitting at my computer,
    I sing in the shower,
    I sing in mirrors,
    I mouth the words to songs in school,
    I mouth the words to songs in restaurants,
    I mouth the words to songs when my mom is driving me to school (I'm 15, but they don't let me drive :()
    I sing everywhere and anywhere.
    This may be stupid, I hope no one makes fun of it, but I play air guitar alone in my room while singing in my head, and listening to the song :t129: ^^

Back