• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The new girl

Years
  • Hello every pokefan out there! I'm Ingvild from Norway, and I just have this obsession with collecting pokemon. I think I need some sort of rehab or something. Anyway, hope you guys have lots of rare pokemon to give me :cheeky: and please treat me nice, I've no friends in here :( .
    BTW, anyone know if I can have a screen name that's different from my username, cause i just realized that Ingmet is pretty ugly...

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Arr, welcome to the forums. Most people will want something in return but a few people give stuff away... Just gotta be lucky and check the wifi section a lot ;D As for people being nice, that shouldn't be a problem. Most people here are nice and as long as you follow the rules, they're pretty easy going as well. It helps if you read the rules first so you know how to follow 'em.
    There used to be a name change service but that was too much work for the staff so they done got rid of it. If you want to change your name you'll have to make a new account. But don't make a new intro thread, as that's against the rules. Personally, I don't mind ingmet... it's fun to say.
    Oh yeah, almost forgot, feel free to PM/VM me if you have any questions (I love a good notification, and so do most members)

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Nothing wrong with obsessing over collecting Pokemon. You'll find a lots of fans similar to yourself.

Unfortunately, you can't change your username at this point. I believe there was talk about changing it for a fee, but since you're new, it'd be better to just make a new account with the name you want.

Take a look at the rules and enjoy your stay here. ^^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I wouldn't call myself obsessed with Pokemon, I just happen to like to study everything related to the inner workings of the game...actually I do that for every video game I play. xP

Well, welcome to the site, Ingvild (I can't explain why, but I love Scandinavian names). You can just call me Timb, and thanks to the aforementioned knowledge, you can find me lurking the Pokemon gaming sections. XD

Otherwise, remember to have fun and don't be afraid to drop myself or a moderator a VM/PM if you need help navigating the site. :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Sadly I'll be without wi-fi for an extended period of time, not that I have any rare Pokemon to trade anyway :P Hang around the Wi-fi Trading section, you should be able to find a good trading deal sooner or later.

Norway... I've never been but I'd like to visit there someday. Well, enjoy your stay on PC and if you need anything or have any questions, just ask! Have fun!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • hey !! ingmet sounds pretty good, personally, i don't think you need a username change. Anywho, welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here. Most people here are friendly, so you won't have to worry about that. lol.

Its not like they could reach you through their pc if they were to be mean. Just ignore them

Back