• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here!

Tranticula

Competitive Battler
Years
Hello everyone. :D Just signed up about 5 or so minutes ago, and came here to give a quick introduction.

I go around by the name of Tranticula, but feel free to call me whatever you can come up with. Or shorten it if you must (Tran, Trantic, whatever :L). I love, love, LOVE Pokemon (this site is mainly composed of people who play Pokemon, amirite?), and have been playing since the original Red and Blue games, Have read quite a chunk of the Pokemon Adventures manga, and got into the metagame back around 2011. Currently playing Pokemon Y at this very moment, have racked up 136 hours, and still going strong. Though I have seen people at the 200 hours mark, which is insane. o_o

I really can't think of much to say about myself. Never usually can, doesn't really help when trying to get a job. I can barely think of what to put down on my resume/C.V. Would love to make some new friends on here, and get some more people to play Pokemon with on my 3DS. :D Looking forward to being a part of this community!

Years
Actually everyone around here isn't that much into Pokemon. We're usually only about playing Magic: The Gathering and using industrial-grade cooking utensils. :P

Welcome, Trantic! 136 hours is just a liiittle bit insane. I thought I was playing a lot at 65 hours! Ah well, hope you have a look around and enjoy your stay on here!

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
(this site is mainly composed of people who play Pokemon, amirite?)
You are :p

Welcome, Tranticula!

I hope you will like what you find here!
Be sure to read the rules, and after that have fun battling hundreds if not thousands of others here ;)
Wifi battles are a pretty popular thing around here so im sure it wont take too long to find your first wifi opponent.

If there are any questions just ask away, and the community will gladly help you out!

I hope to see you around
Mr.Alpha

Back