• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Banned for ninja'ing me. I swear, this is where I get ninja'd most of the time...

Banned because I don't trust translations, unless they are official, which would no longer make them translations.

@Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red: Oh and trust me, a team of Lv 80+ could take down a few Lv 100s. Haven't you ever talked to the NPCs in the games? "It doesn't matter how strong that particular Pokémon may be, it can still win due to type advantages.".

@Hikari10: Nah, I'd say they are letting other people take the first place. It wouldn't be fun if one person kept winning consecutively.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Banned because I never won too.

@Snor(ES)Lax: Actually I change my avatar sometimes to Red from the game, and sometimes to Red from the manga, so...yeah xD.

@Musketeer: Hmm..your right, yea. But trust me...did you even battle Red in REAL LIFE? Real lifes battles don't have lv.100 or that. If you didn't battle him in real life (he doesn't even exists. But continuing...) who knows? He can even destroy you. Destroy your living heel. So, don't call him weak...look I'm going to do the same thing: Hey you, Musketeer, you don't even know how to play guitar. So why put that in your sig? (I don't even know how do you play guitar and I'm bullying you. Is that right?) Your with me? Look, if in Heart Gold;Soul Silver...you were supposed to defeat, Crystal,Diamond,Ruby,Sapphire,Black,White,Nate and Rosa...just like you were supposed to defeat Red...you'd call them weak too just because you defeated them with one Pokemon? That's just not right.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Banned cuz i dun know how to use them fancy codes....and that PC seems to be most active when people on my side of the world are usually asleep

Years
Banned because my profile was officially named the worst of all the PPC participants.

Had to change back to Oshawott, because my profiles always suck if not Oshawott.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Banned for the umpteenth time for you know what... oh well. By the way, I didn't know you hadn't won the PPC before, so sorry about implying anything. Also, I have no idea why they would've named your profile the worst.

Banned because the BB code for tier tags is as follows:

[supporter][/supporter]
[mod][/mod]
[smod][/smod]
[assistantadmin][/assistantadmin]
[staffadmin][/staffadmin]
[admin][/admin]

So, if I wanted to make my username a Staff Admin color/font/format, I'd use [staffadmin]Musketeer[/staffadmin] to make Musketeer.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Banned for putting Oshatwottz back on your profile and not changing your theme to Oshawott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back