• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you installed...

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    The rule of this thread is pretty straight-forward; basically, all you'd have to do is name a mobile device application, and the person who responds would tell you if they had actually tired it or not. When posting, you're free to leave your thoughts about this particular app if you have any. It definitely isn't mandatory, though; this is all just for fun! Lay-back, relax, and enjoy. :]

Okay, I'll start off. Have you guys ever installed Spotify?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I installed the desktop version, didn't care for it, so I haven't gotten the mobile version.

Flappy Bird anyone?

Elements1

Meh
    Years
  • Of couse! Who has not tried flappy bird? :P High score is 88 but accidently deleted it while upgrading my phone :/

Have any of you used ES File Explorer?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh, whoops. I didn't see the part that it was mobile apps x_x

Yes, I have installed Instagram.

Ever installed Angry Birds?

Years
  • No, but maybe I should look into it. I've not considered backing up my phone data to be of much importance since Google Play keeps track of apps I've purchased and any data I generate is generally written to the SD card. I also semi-regularly manually back up my files.

How about Tesla LED?

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Yes, but it's called OneDrive now. ;) I like cloud storage, I use four of them.

Have you installed Reddit is Fun?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm not a Redditer (or whatever you guys call yourselves, haha), so nope, I haven't. If I become one someday, then I might. What's the purpose of this, anyway? Keep up with new posts? d:

Have you guys ever tried installing GO Launcher EX?

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Yeah, I used to have it when I had an android last year. I really liked it.
    Any of the Zenonia games?

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    No, I've never used that app. I prefer to use TuneIn Radio for my radio needs.

Have you ever installed Plague Inc?

Elements1

Meh
    Years
  • Haha yeah! Fun app, love to name my disease weird names :P Only kept if for a month or so though.

How about Plants vs. Zombies (1 or 2)?

Back