• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One-In-Each Challenge

Years
  • By the way, I decided to use Ruby instead of emerald as it runs faster and obtaining a Marill in Ruby isn't possible early on, so could I take a different pokemon for Hoenn please?

phonastik

Strange Quark
    Years
  • Actually, may I switch Kanto and Johto and have Oddish in Red and Gastly in Silver? Just from an early obtaining standpoint. Also I'm going to have difficulty fully evolving Gastly, I'm prepared to use Haunter, but if that's against the rules, I'll just request a reroll in Johto and Kanto. Thanks.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • By the way, I decided to use Ruby instead of emerald as it runs faster and obtaining a Marill in Ruby isn't possible early on, so could I take a different pokemon for Hoenn please?

Alright, take an Aron instead.

Actually, may I switch Kanto and Johto and have Oddish in Red and Gastly in Silver? Just from an early obtaining standpoint. Also I'm going to have difficulty fully evolving Gastly, I'm prepared to use Haunter, but if that's against the rules, I'll just request a reroll in Johto and Kanto. Thanks.

You can evolve them freely.

Years
  • Okay, Thanks KoboraX. I'll get on it.

Current progress:

Kanto: Fearow lv42
    Johto: Spinarak x
    Hoenn: Aron x
    Sinnoh: Shinx x
    Unova: Pansage x

Update 1:
    Spoiler:

Wanda:
    1KantoSpearow_07.png
    1KantoSpearow_08.png
    1KantoSpearow_09.png

I will update when I continue with my challenge.

Last edited:

abrar14

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2012
    i'd like to do one but can i choose my own pokes?

MY POKES

KANTO-KRABBY
    JOHTO-BAYLEEF
    HOEEN-SALAMENCE
    SINNHO-CRANIDOS
    UNOVA-PETTIL

Years
  • You can do that challenge on your own without this thread. This thread is to get random pokemon given to you that you might not normally use. Which is why the maker gives you the pokemon.

Last edited:

abrar14

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2012
    ok thanks but i dont want to start my games again so do you know ant good roms

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Apologies for delayed updates, my internet has been out and I have to use the library. But, anyway, I finished the Platinum section and am working on Black. I am currently uploading progress videos linked below. I forgot to record Elesa, so... sorry. Also, this challenge will be temporarily put on hold as I have run into computer issues.

Staraptor VS E4
    Staraptor reaches Lv100
    Patrat VS Cilan
    Watchog VS Lenora
    Watchog VS Burgh

Years
  • Um, I just realised, I was given Spinarak, which is a pokemon Gold only pokemon and I'm playing on silver. Could I be given a replacement please. (:

Years
  • Update 2(Johto):
    Spoiler:

Popper/Ledian:
    2JohtoSpinarak_06.png
    2JohtoSpinarak_07.png
    2JohtoSpinarak_08.png

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2020
    Update 2(Johto):
    Spoiler:

Popper/Ledian:
    2JohtoSpinarak_06.png
    2JohtoSpinarak_07.png
    2JohtoSpinarak_08.png

Teach it some punches from the Department store, its special attack is better than its attack, and the moves arn't bad too :)

Back