• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon online?

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
my friend and i read about an online pokemon game i came to look on here to see if its confirmed since im not home yet and i cant go check it out unfurtunately i dint really find anything :x

heres the link to that post

justgamingworld . blogspo t. com/2013/03/pokemon-online.html

idk how much truth it hold im dying to go home and check it out though :o

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
Ah, I know this. It's called Pokemon Showdown.

Can't post the link yet, but it'll be the first Google result.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
Pokemon: Dawn of Darkness, an online MMORPG version of it, which has 500 pokemons, and plays like the gameboy games. It's pretty great.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2013
Hi, Maybe you can try our game Tibachu just search on Google tibachu and you will find our YouTube and twitter.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2013
Lol this is so vague, theres so many Pokemon "Online" games. From battle simulators like Pokemon Showdown stated above, or Pokemon MMO's, like PWO, PokeMMO, Pokemon Cyrus, Pokemonium, Pokemon Creed, the list goes on.

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
Man theres a lot of pokemon onlines maybe PokeMMO,Pokemon Showdown,Pokemon cyrus and much more.

yes there are a lot of
but just to clariyf there is none official one

all of them may get shut down by nintendo as happened to PokemonCraft

Back