• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Addicting game apps

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • need-help.gif

So, are there any game apps you are addicted to? You know, the ones you play on your phone or tablet? What games do you find yourself playing the most out of anything? What's your level on those games? Discuss~

I just started playing Tsum Tsum. It's really cute, and I've seen it advertised a lot too. I'm only at level five, but I play it on my iPad and it's soooooo addictive. It's kind of Disney related too. My only drawback is it only has a sixty second time limit. I've always sucked at time limits, but I actually do really well with this one. :3

Bay

Years
  • On my newer phones for some reason I haven't really played much game apps on it. For older phones though I was addicted to Bejeweled (or something similar). There was also this one pre-installed phone game I don't remember the name of but it was where I would be a robber running away from police. I kept playing that in high school while waiting for my mom to pick me up, haha.

Years
  • For the record, I'm gonna edit the topic title that way people at least know what's being discussed. ;)

Anyways, I'm not addicted to any game apps at all!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Lately I've been playing much of Power Rangers Dash, which involves 3 rangers running and attack the enemies at the same time. Level 7 is the farthest that I can go so far, but that's quite fair since the game is set to start from Level 1 when you begin.

Years
  • I just started playing Tsum Tsum. It's really cute, and I've seen it advertised a lot too. I'm only at level five, but I play it on my iPad and it's soooooo addictive. It's kind of Disney related too. My only drawback is it only has a sixty second time limit. I've always sucked at time limits, but I actually do really well with this one. :3

Yes! Another member who shares the same addicting experience. I was never one to be so addicted to the point of spending money on micro-transactions, but I caved one day ;-; Bought hundreds of hearts so I could play endlessly. Literally spent the entire last weekend playing the game...

The Disney Tsum Tsum would probably be one of my favourites, including Dots.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've had to limit my mobile games lately because some are TOO addicting and I really cannot

Tsum Tsum - Yep, me too. A friend got me into this last month and there were a few weeks where I was REALLY addicted. To the point where I had two accounts going because I started in English and then found out the Japanese version was much more developed. (Thankfully they just updated the English version to include the Bingo cards and everything, so I've been able to knock the JP version off my list of games. @_@) I've... even started buying the physical tsum tsum plushies. I'M SO FAR GONE. Add me!! My LINE ID is Ceriflor!

Tales of Asteria - Been playing this for a year now! It's a crossover Tales game and it's a lot of fun. Battle are simple but fun, and I actually really love the plot. <3 I'm about level 100 but more important than level is characters, and I've got pretty good parties of every element with quite a few maxed out characters. I've dropped an embarrassing amount of money on this game to get my favourites. Oops. More embarrassing though? After like $50+ worth of paid gacha draws I STILL didn't get the character I wanted during that event... sob.......

Tales of Link - Similar to the above... it's probably been nearly a year for this one too. The battle system is a lot more advanced and interesting than Asteria but ehhh I don't like the gacha as much. I've had some good luck with it lately, though, so I've been more into the game than I was when I started. :3 I've got a pretty good party going but for a long time I only checked in during events so I'm a pathetic level 45 or something, but I have quite a few 5★s and the rest of the party are all well-matching 4★s.

Terra Battle - This game's a little different... I forget about it for months on end and then remember it and get completely addicted for a few days... and then forget again. I'm in the midst of a forget period but maybe I'll boot it up again soon, heh. I looove the battles in this game. They're so innovative.

Threes - Amazing music, interesting sound, and maaan it's fun. Kinda like 2048 but not as easy/mindless. It's not free or F2P but I totally recommend it to everyone. *u*

I guess that's about everything addicting! I have pretty high standards for phone games now since these ones take up such a ridiculous amount of my time that there really isn't much room for anything new. A game has to really impress me to permanently make it into my games folder now.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • No mention of Clash of Clans yet? I had co-workers (and my manager) get SO ADDICTED to this game. They tried getting me into it, but I didn't see what the hype was about because it runs solely on energy points or something. So I'm like...no.

All in all, none for me. Unless you count the My Little Pony Gameloft game, I plaaaay it once in a while.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I uses to be addicted to Coin Dozer... yeah.

I'm more addicted to them games where you constantly run collecting coins or something. Subway Surfers and Temple Run comes to mind. Right now Zombie Tsunami is what I'm playing.

Aside from that... Minesweeper. Shut up.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    No mention of Clash of Clans yet?

Clash of Clans is a great game, don't get me wrong. But it gets to the point where you are trying to get enough money to upgrade and people keep attacking you so you never get enough money for what you're saving up for. I've quit this game twice just because of all of that. Its a well made game and is very addicting if everything is going good with your base.

Back on topic, the games I play currently and find addicting are CocoPPaPlay as well as Order and Chaos Online.

CocoPPaPlay is a game based off TinierMe, which was shut down. It's a dress-up game where you dress-up your character and the stage. The main point of the game is to cheer for other people's shows to make your level go up. The more you cheer, the more experience points and coins you get to buy nice clothing.

Order and Chaos Online is basically like World of Warcraft. It's a MMORPG that takes up 1.84GB of space. I play it on my tablet and I personally think its worth all the space it takes.

These are both free games that I would highly recommend. :)

Years
  • Tsum Tsum - Yep, me too. A friend got me into this last month and there were a few weeks where I was REALLY addicted. To the point where I had two accounts going because I started in English and then found out the Japanese version was much more developed. (Thankfully they just updated the English version to include the Bingo cards and everything, so I've been able to knock the JP version off my list of games. @_@) I've... even started buying the physical tsum tsum plushies. I'M SO FAR GONE. Add me!! My LINE ID is Ceriflor!

LOL, having different accounts may be taking it slightly too far, but that's actually a smart idea now that I think about it...I may have to make myself one. They're still missing numerous Bingo cards, but hopefully those will be up sooner rather than later. Also, have you looked at the Japanese Disney Tsum Tsum store?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2019
    I don't have a lot of games on my phone, but there's been a couple of them that made it harder for me to put my phone down. Among them are Alto's Adventure, Crossy Road, Monument Valley, and Threes. Alto's Adventure has high replay value—making it the perfect game to launch every time you need to take a couple of minutes off. I've gotten hooked to that game since its release two months ago. It's a beautiful game with good controls and a soothing soundtrack. I've been a huge fan of Monument Valley and this game somehow reminded me of it so I ended getting a copy for myself.

I generally tend to avoid games that often requires my attention like FarmVille (it's admittedly fun, though) and instead go for games that does the complete opposite. The kind of game you can download, enjoy, and easily dismiss knowing you don't have any commitment to fulfil.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I remember two years ago when my family and I were in St. Louis for my brother's graduation in 2013, we were talking about this one game called "Llama or Duck?!". And it's a game where it shows a picture and you have to immediately click on if it's a llama or a duck. Since you don't get to mess around with it, it's crazy. I think my highest that I got on it then was 182 or something.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • as well as Piano Tiles, which was actually quite fun.

I stopped playing Piano Tiles ever since my brother starts playing it on my mobile tablet, and beating all my high scores. :T

At least he got his own now, so I can start over.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • The only thing I've really been playing nowdays since it's iPhone version app is Hearthstone. Don't have much time to play on it at home so I usually play it whenever I have free time at uni or something.
    I remember having Micromon, but had to delete it a while ago for space. Honestly I don't play many games because I don't have space on my phone anymore.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • Clash of Clans is my life atm, literally. Me and my friends all are in the same clan and really ever since we really got into it 80% of the time we are discussing each other's raids, watching each other, accusing each other of going only for loot on clan wars etc. etc.

I haven't even dropped a penny on the game, though I have been very close at times. It can get insanely addicting if you have people playing alongside you.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • I actually find certain endless games addictive. Yes, I'm looking at you - Crossy Road.

My friends are hooked on Fun Run 2, but I never really liked the game from the start. Haha oh well.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years

• LOL, having different accounts may be taking it slightly too far, but that's actually a smart idea now that I think about it...I may have to make myself one. They're still missing numerous Bingo cards, but hopefully those will be up sooner rather than later. Also, have you looked at the Japanese Disney Tsum Tsum store?
    To be fair, it's not technically two accounts... you can use your LINE account for both the English and Japanese apps so it was just a matter of installing the JP one. I dunno if it's worth it now that the English app is catching up, though. It was really frustrating to be in the "beginner" phase on both apps for me. xD; Also no, I haven't really let myself look at what tsum tsum merch actually exists because I know what a money sink it'll be if I actually fall into collecting it. They're so cute, I'll never be able to help myself. ;__;

Years
  • To be fair, it's not technically two accounts... you can use your LINE account for both the English and Japanese apps so it was just a matter of installing the JP one. I dunno if it's worth it now that the English app is catching up, though. It was really frustrating to be in the "beginner" phase on both apps for me. xD; Also no, I haven't really let myself look at what tsum tsum merch actually exists because I know what a money sink it'll be if I actually fall into collecting it. They're so cute, I'll never be able to help myself. ;__;

I've been contemplating whether to buy the ones from the Japanese store since they have an abundance of different ones compared to America, but the shipping and using a third-party to have them buy it seems kind of sketchy...Hopefully whatever Japan has now, both in stores and on the game, will arrive here c:

Years
  • omg
    omg

Yes Disney TsumTsum is addicting and one of my obsessions nowadays. Also in love with Nexon's Monster Squad and can't stop myself from checking every few hours to go through the arena and use my energy on collecting evolution material. Also quite into some dating sims, especially Wizardess Heart+. ♥

Only got TsumTsum a week ago and am currently on level 11. I'll get there!! Wish I had Line friends though... :( Like it so much I ordered a few Tsum plushies from the Disney store yesterday.

Back