• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Raiding Unova for Ghetsis's Stash

Do you know where most secret items are? :P

• Well, duh! I am super diligent and cool... heehee!

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Yup. Few evade me, but not really.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I get by.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Not really...

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Boring! Get down to the story, not the items.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I'm pro. I get by with like, one potion. >:T

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nakala Pri

This is a thread where you spread juicy gossip about certain hiding places, such as where to find Max Revives and stuff. Sure, it may seem dumb, but for those who focus on completing the game without the little side-quests, it may be good for them to know where to find secret stashes. Probably Ghetsis's... lol. xD

I am simply the thread maker, I shall shed SOME information, but in the mean time I've got to... have my nostrils plucked, haha. :P

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
  • I'm the kind of person who needs a Dowsing Machine for mostly everything. But I know a few items by heart, for example the Revive in the railroad left of Nacrene which helps tremendously against Lenora.

Years
  • I don't really care about because finding hidden items is a real pain and are usually not worth the time to find them. Though Gen V's improved dowsing machine is much easier to use and it becomes handy when finding shards, I just don't really think that most hidden items are not worth the effort to find them.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Finding items is like, my favorite thing in the world. <3

Especially when I need money and I find stuff like Comet Shards or Pearl Strings and such.

Probably my favorite place is Dragonspiral Tower. They have a Comet Shard there and a bunch of other items for selling to people.

Years
  • I love finding items ever since I learned how to use the Dowsing Machine. There's lots of great places to find hidden items in, but I do have to say the sandy areas in Undella Bay can yield some Pearls if you're in need of some extra money, and they often respawn too.

On an extra note, I also liked how Unova added certain people who you can sell items for a high price to, like that baker in the caravan on Route 5. Selling loads of Casteliacones to her can make you rich! The gentleman who buys any mineral-based items in Icirrus City is also pretty good for getting money.

Sirfetch’d

I am a person who always will check every area that looks like it could have an item. I will click every suspicious looking rock and every trash can just with the slight hope that there is something rare. It is like a little birthday gift when I do find something awesome. I agree with Duzzy that the Dragonspiral Tower was a great place for hidden items =]

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
    Years
  • I always use the Dowsing Machine when I get it on my adventures, which combined with my bike makes me the fastest searcher in the world. :) Anyway, I usually hunt for Rare Candies (which there are not very many and it's a shame you can't buy them apart from in the Battle Subway) or anything that improves the Pokemon's stats. (Protein, etc.)

Back