• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rules button in header bar

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
  • Just so you guys know, the "Rules" button in the header bar (between "Style" and "FAQ") directs to a thread with a huge "THIS IS AN OUTDATED THREAD" message and links to the new one. That might be why you need the message in question in said old thread. Might be best to update it to the new one if you can, in case someone doesn't see that big message (that sadly wouldn't surprise me).

Thought you'd want to know, so I'm just pointing it out to you! :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Could you specify which style you're using? On the one I'm using mine links directly to the new rules thread. I assume one of the styles customized the header bar, so it's linked directly to a thread and an admin needs to go change the link themselves once they know which it is. :)

LividZephyr

Years
  • My current style is Snivy's Holiday. Wasn't aware that the different stylesheets changed the links, though I probably should have been... :-X

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Nah it's not your fault, most of them use the default stylesheets, which means that when something is changed they all change automatically. Only a few actually customize the themes to that extent, so calling out when one of the customized themes is out of date is always a positive haha.

LividZephyr

Years
  • Alright, thank you! It's very interesting to know all of that - if I catch anything else, I will be sure to let you know:)

Back