• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my Soul Silver Team

Years
  • Here it is:
    Feraligatr Lv 66

Dragonite Lv 65

Tryanitar Lv 60

Latias Lv 58

Lugia Lv 57

Snorlax Lv 51

My Diamond team:
    Empoleon Lv 100
    Arceus Lv 100
    Heatran Lv 100
    Girintina Lv100
    Shiny Girintina Lv100
    Charizard Lv100

My Diamond team:
    Empoleon Lv 100
    Arceus Lv 100
    Heatran Lv 100
    Girintina Lv100
    Shiny Girintina Lv100
    Charizard Lv100

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Moved to the right section for you. I'd also point out this bit in the rules of this section:
    Teams do not have to include a full six pokemon. However, all team members must have movesets listed. It is preferred that you add other information such as natures, items and abilities as well, but these are not required.
    So yeah, you may want to at least edit in moves because otherwise it's not easy to say if it's good or not. Then again given they're mostly legendaries which naturally have higher stats than anything else and all I'm not sure what is the exact point of wanting rates for them...

Melloeta_Step

I love Fat and Cute Pokemon.
    Years
  • Good team. But have a pokemon that knows fire type attacks to kill the ice types easily.
    :)

Back