• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Caught On Caption! - 1

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Caught On Caption!

Hey guys, welcome to Caught On Caption! This is a little game/competition for some fun to get a little more activity to the section but also just for the pure enjoyment. I can see this being a game that all can enjoy, therefore, anyone is allowed enter! Basically, I will post a photo from the press taken this week, and you guys need to make a caption for it. Easy huh? Well the most inventive, innovative and or simply hilarious photo will will.

Guidelines

• One caption per person.
    • Entries must be submitted between the 12th of November 2010 and the 26th of November 2010.
    • No profanity or rudeness - anything of this nature will grant you a warning or infraction.
    • This is just a game for the fun of it, there will be emblems given to the winners in coming events, including the winner of this of course.
    This Week's Photo

Look! It's Kanye West!
    [jq]KANYE WEST has scrapped a planned concert in New York for America's TODAY SHOW after a bitter fall out with TV bosses over his recent interview on the programme.

- Source
    [/jq]
    25054_1.jpg

Have fun guys!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    "Yo Today boss, that's a nice gun, I'mma let you shoot me, but MLK is the best black dude assassination of all time."

Last edited:

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
  • "You mean the fans are actually angry about what I told Taylor?!"

I WANTED TO PARTICIPATE.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Candid Camera Host: "Smile Kanye, you are on Candid Camera!"
    Kanye: "Huh? What?"

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • "Morgan Freeman, put yo' clothes back on!"
    ROFL, You're a genius.

Kanye went to watch the movie "friday" with Chris Tucker, this is what happened afterwards:

Kanye: Ayo Chris, you think you really something, don'tcha? Well you ain't seen %%%%, I can do this %%%% a hundred times better than you! you watchin'? Alright, here goes: DAAAYUUUMMMNNN!!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Between 12/19 = including, I hope? D:
    ...posting a caption anyway, since you haven't said it has ended yet. XD;

"Imma pretend to look shocked so that the press don't notice the fact that I've never seen this car in my life before tonight. They'll never know muahahaha..."

Years
  • "Yo Today Show, I'm happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but the BBC is the best news show of all time!"

I thought the lack of this meme was disheartening. idek if "Today Show" is a news show or what, lol.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • "Woah it even has little marshmellows on top, and some like, chocolate sauce and those little cherry things I love!"

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    " Beyonce DOESN'T have the best music video of all time?"

Ayselipera

"Ya'll best better stop calling me a gay fish, I'm a lyrical genius!"

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • EMBLEM?

ME WANT EMBLEM.

"That light...

It's beautiful! It's like nothing I've ever seen before. My mind is absolutely blown the awe that light is bestowing on me. It's like a choir of a thousand me's singing When It All Falls Down, even better than I do. It's like I've opened the pearly gates to heaven. My body and mind no longer feel like they're a part of this world. The light has caused the muscles in my face to relax, unable to keep the strain of being so close to this heavenly light. Is... Is this what love feels like..? I must walk toward the light, yet my legs aren't responding because my mind has been entranced by that lordly glow. It's like I'm Moses and I've found the burning bush. I must not let anyone else have the light. Especially not the jerk-offs and douchebags."

Back