• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pikastar/Lucy-chan/Lucy XD::.

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
Years
  • Allright today is my best ever sister's birthday Pika05/Lucy. So you better celebrate with us. *throws the biggest and woldest party EVER in RC*
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY XDD

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    I think you are a day too early. But Happy Birthday Lucy. You are a great friend and member. I wis you the best. It's tomorrow.>__>

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • Happy Birthday <3<3<3

I wish love and happiness for you ^___________^
    Hope you have a great day!

Years
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
    I hope you have a good day hun ^^; I'll hope to see you after youget off tonight!
    Hope you have a great day even though some of it will be at work.

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
  • Hewwwwo Lucy-Chan *huggles* HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope you have an enjoyable birthday, even though your at work!!!!!! You are a great Friend as well as my sweetest twin *huggs* *parties*

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Smiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiileymuffin-chan~! ^^ You're one of my best friends on PC, and definitely one of the sweetest members here ^^ All happiness to you on your birthday ^o^ *gives you heaps of birthday muffins* X3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awwww....*cries in joy* Thank you soo much you guys!! You guys are totally the BEST...FOR REAL!! *hugs everyone* ^__________^ Well it was a nice birthday. Everyone remembered and I got cool stuff. Like balloons(from my parents' friends), a card, flowers, and a cake. ^^ Plus my parents and brother called me. And now you guys. <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH! I will never forget this, ever. And I will never forget you. ^_________^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Sorry for being a little late ^^:.. Anways. Happy BDAY and enjoy it ^^.. I said it to you on MSN alot anyways XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes you did. So it is alright. *hugs* Thank you soo much Stevo. ^_________^ You are the best. I will never forget you too.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3<3<3<3<3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!!!! WOOT!

Sorry, i forgot to post here, but i told u on MSN the day it was your b-day here ^_^ *gives whatever u want and treats u like god* *gives more cake*

Back