• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:: Pokémon KD (Kanto Dimension) ::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Nice lol. The 10$ part was funny, I look forward to breakfast time in #7! XD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
Chapter 6 was a little bit different than all the rest of the chapters. It had comedy in it.

It's great so far.
x^xxx^
|^__^|

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Chapter 6 was a little bit different than all the rest of the chapters. It had comedy in it.

It's great so far.
x^xxx^
|^__^|

Thanks for posting. The comedy is why I like Comic 6.

Update News: Comic 7 is a few hours away, so sorry. Until then, I am posting character bios for five of our characters! I will edit and tell you when they are done.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
At least the bios will be here soon. I'm getting Kinda confused with who the chararcters are. I like the main character, though. Even though it was a little mean that he stole that evil team leader's Syther.
Keep~~x^XXX^x
on~~~ |[o] [o]|
going!~ | ____ |

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
At least the bios will be here soon. I'm getting Kinda confused with who the chararcters are. I like the main character, though. Even though it was a little mean that he stole that evil team leader's Syther.
Keep~~x^XXX^x
on~~~ |[o] [o]|
going!~ | ____ |

Is it mean to steal a brainwashed Pokemon from one of the evilest people in Kanto? Maybe, but Jay doesn't care.

Hello again readers of KD. I got some good and some bad news.
Good news, I posted the bios, and have a Father's Day special down below and on the first post.
Bad news, you might have to wait another few hours for Comic 7 (It's turning into a drag to finish)

Heres the Father's Day special:

Father's Day

I don't mean to offend anybody.

Last edited:

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
"I feel like an idiot."
"That's because you are."
Price less! XD
That should keep me entertained until #7. XD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
Is it mean to steal a brainwashed Pokemon from one of the evilest people in Kanto? Maybe, but Jay doesn't care.

Hello again readers of KD. I got some good and some bad news.
Good news, I posted the bios, and have a Father's Day special down below and on the first post.
Bad news, you might have to wait another few hours for Comic 7 (It's turning into a drag to finish)

Heres the Father's Day special:

Father's Day

I don't mean to offend anybody.

well, I guess it's not that evil if you are stealing froma really evil person...

As for chpt. 7 coming in the next few hours, so what it's too long. I can wait. But no longer than that long.

O, wait the Father's day special just made up for the wait. I'll hold over until chpt. 7 comes out just fine.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
well, I guess it's not that evil if you are stealing froma really evil person...

As for chpt. 7 coming in the next few hours, so what it's too long. I can wait. But no longer than that long.

O, wait the Father's day special just made up for the wait. I'll hold over until chpt. 7 comes out just fine.

That's good to hear. Waiting is fun!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
"Waiting is fun!".......!? What?

Well I read the Character bios, and Elektra's Sprite's left eye is a little too big. I guess that was unintentional.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
Delayed again? Darn. Do you think the series will EVER be finished?

AJUST

/Kusagaki. The Grass Kid./
Years
Hey Matt, I read your comic, and i just gotta say it's brilliant. It really inspires me. Thanks for the great comic!

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Hey Matt, I read your comic, and i just gotta say it's brilliant. It really inspires me. Thanks for the great comic!

Keep on reading! Your comic is kind of great too.

@ Mewtwo 42: Don't want to disappoint you, so here's Comic 7!

Comic 7: Talks Over Breakfast

It took ages to finish, and is probably the most boring one of the season. Fear not, because I am not stopping until I make Comic 8, and will release it tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back