• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Way To Make Any Poke Learn Any Move!

Years
  • I thoguh of this for a long time and finally realized its true. all you have to do is had smeargles! have your friend battle you w/ his game and have him use pokemon that know moves that only they know, ie: Jirachi is the only poke to know doom desire. so have your friend battle you with lets say doom desire, then have smeargle use sketch. even if doom desire knocks-out smeargle, it take 2 turns giving it enoguh time for smeargle to use sketch right after. then after your battle is over, and your smeargle learned sketch, have it breed with every possible pokemon that can breed w/ it(many websites have info on that, ie: serebii). then have those pokes breed w/ all pokemon that they can. soon all your pokemon can learn doom-desire or any other move your friend can battle you with... soon flying type pokemon can learn ghost type moves like shadow ball or w/e they wish. after this, you can surprise your opponent w/ a fire pokemon like Ninetails using a hydro-pump, or even the hydro-cannon move, (only available to blastoise in fire red/leaf green)

Years
  • i am not sure this is true b/c i dont have the cable to connect gba to colleseum, but I still believe it could be a/the way for a pokemon to learn all moves, and if not all pokemon at least smeargle... even tho he has low stats, with an infinite move pool it can learn w/e you need it to... a gr8 move set would be: Ingrain, leech seed, protect/toxic, substitute.
    this way you heal, hurt, and stay safe... also he could hold a leftovers, or maybe quick claw b/c of his slow speed... either way putting up his defs/speed is important for this move set... but then again any move set could work w/ this guy since any move is possible... he re-learns sketch every 10 lvls.

sorry dor double posting/DPing

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Unfortunately, breeding is limited by the egg moves a Pokemon can learn. For example, Corphish and Crawdaunt can only learn Ancientpower, Body Slam, Endeavour and Mud Sport by breeding, as well as any TM move it can normally learn. Refer to my breeding guide in the FAQs section for more information.

Although yes, Smeargle is about as useful as Ditto when it comes to breeding, especially if you're having a hard time passing moves across a breeding chain, breeding any move is not possible. Otherwise I would have had my Leech Seeding, Cosmic Power using Shuckle a long time ago.

Years
  • but either way, this means a smeargle can learn any moves... and with the evs, and items it holds, it can get a little boost, altho its def, sp. def, and speed are very low

Back