• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2004
yep, great! In the E is: Octillery, Remoraid and part of Lapras.

EDIT: If you meen in Hunters, its: Miltank

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ok cool, i'm gonna do some fancy crap to my profile soon, so i'll wait to put w/e banner is best in at that time. i just did a bunch of yard work for my neighbor and i'm about to go work at a fundraiser, when i get home i get to write some stuff for a talk i'm giving at church tomorrow... sounds like a fun day doesn't it?

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
Here's my proof:
DSCF45.jpg

I'm just so great with camerawork XD lol

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
dont worry he'll update dex as soon as he can

egg from chansey took so long to come from daycare i didnt get tie to hatch it *hopes for a shiney 1st time*

Years
Could I join?
I have 3 Shinies! 2 Tentacools (1 is now Tentacruel) and 1 Clamperl!
I checked the Shiny Pokedex and Clamperl is no filled! I have it!
Please could I join?

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
iv been of quite a while, and that will continue for a week or so, cuz i have lots of exams so...

hope u people can survive without me!!

WElcome to the new members, thx for all the banners, thx for the support and heil the Shiny hunters club!!

Years
I just lost a Shiny Tauros in the safari zone...It fled:( I tried to throw a ball, but with no luck:(
Still no luck on Taillow search...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
im not surprised i tried catching a normal one but no luck on that still need a taruos any luck with mudkip aaryn?

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
ive finally figured out what imma look for, cydaquil..... imma spend half my day looking for it each day....so ill HOPEFULLY find it soon :\

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
which version silver or the gba ones ? and ig gba ones totodile would be far better to find

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
i never play silver its too old.... so basically its "dad" came from pkmn colleseum

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i was trying to hatch a chicorita shiny but gave up because i need money to get the rest of the pokemon *gotta trade mostly* and im trying to get blissey anyway

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
k you need to spell a lil better O.o but we dont need to e-mail you we'll just tell you that you can join now.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
PokeX said:
SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST, THOUGHT I PRESSED EDIT. I'LL EDIT IT NOW, SOMEONE DELETE THIS POST
You can actualy delete it yourself. Just click edit, and look for a check box that says "delete this post". Click that, and save changes, and that post should be gone.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
hi everbody i wanna blissey but i gotta hath the egg and its ssooooooo boring if i trade the egg does its speed of hatching half *still hopes its a shiny chansey*

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Tyranitar Dude, that is no way to treat someone new. Anyways, you read his message, so what does it count? Want to know something. Please read the following.
-------------
Hey did you knwo taht you dnot need to sepll croreclty? Teh brian olny raeds teh beginging and end lteters of a wrod. Sepllnig ins't too iportmnat atfre-all. Jsut so you konw, pelase dno't be too hrash aoubt seplinlg. We all can mkae seplinlg erors. Palese lghiten up. Kay? ^_^
-------------
So yeah, some people just don't spell as "right" as you, but then again, the defenitionof right is only what you beleive. That...and the other half of your body other then the left. Or to go right...as in the side of your body that is most opposite left.... Okay....anyways, let them spell as they want, and is anyone going to e-mail him?

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
pokemunna said:
hi everbody i wanna blissey but i gotta hath the egg and its ssooooooo boring if i trade the egg does its speed of hatching half *still hopes its a shiny chansey*
No, the only way to speed up an egg is to take steps :\ .

I think hatched pokemon like you more than caught pokemon (and therefore evolve with friendship faster), but I'm not sure...

Back