• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2013
    I am making a competitive team on Platinum. I have three Pokemon for it. Can someone give me suggestions on what to do for it? Thank you ^ ^ My team as of now is Lv 100 LIONFLY (Flygon) EV trained in Attack and Speed; Attacks: Draco Meteor, Fly, Dragon claw, Flamethrower
    Lv 100 Freezer (Glaceon) E trained in Special attack and Defense; Attacks: Iron Tail, Hail, Ice Beam, Toxic
    Lv 100 TYRANITAR (Tyranitar) EV trained in Attack and Health; Attacks: Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Toxic, Double Team

I am wanting to know what other Pokemon I should add into it. Thanks if anyone can help.

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Requests asking for help with incomplete competitive team belong here. Fourth Generation Gaming houses the discussion surrounding the games, not constructing and evaluating teams.

[ Closed ]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back