• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Currently playing Assassin's Creed II, New Super Mario Bros. and Call of Duty Ghosts.

I'd say I'm about half way through Assassin'cs Creed II. Such a good game, I'm probably going to ask for the newest Assassin's Creed for Christmas. I've only beaten the first one, I hope to have beaten all of them by that point. Such a great series, one of Ubisoft's prize possessions no doubt.

I've been playing New Super Mario Bros. for the no power ups challenge. I have to admit that this challenge is one of the most rigorous challenges that I have ever undergone in video games. Just to get through World 6, it took me at least 3 hours. I've been playing all day on World 8 and am finally at the final castle. I am hopeful that I can get through this castle, thwart Bowser and Bowser Jr.'s plans, and complete the challenge.

Picked up Call of Duty Ghosts and Batman Arkham Origins Tuesday Morning (around 12:30). Been playing some Call of Duty Ghosts online, but overall the game dissapointed me. My brother likes it, but he's a big COD fan boy. That's all he plays pretty much, that and the Madden games. I haven't been playing much of that, it's not that good tbh.

Next week I hope to start on Bulletstorm; a game I have never played. I am eager to see what that game will be like, I've heard good things about it. I will probably start on my new Batman Arkham Origins as well. I've heard great things about it from my big sis Alexial. :]

Years
Civilization V, Skyrim and Osu! are my main games at the moment. They are all very different which is probably why. A lot of my friends have recently started playing Osu! and we play for around 1-2 hours every night now. Skyrim, I just can't drop right now. I am enjoying it like crazy, especially now that I've started to use more mods. Civilization V is another amazing one. Leading the Zulus :3

TY

Atm i play tons of Borderlands 2 on Steam. I just got a legendary sniper just by playing through the story xD

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
I've been playing Avalon Code for a bit ^^ Also played a bit of the walking dead, (app) and shepards crossing~ I really gotta find time to play Yugioh: Sprit Caller and Yugioh: Nightmare Troubadour.

Rakuen

chilly
Years
currently finishing up Pokemon X, then i'm gonna finish Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. after that, i might buy the new Phoenix Wright game

Years
Since I've spent money on buying 3DS and X, I am playing it currently. Audiosurf 2 comes from time to time too.

shadowdueler474

Muffins for all!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Sonic Lost World (Wii U)
Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies (3DS)
Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (3DS)
Pokemon Y (3DS)

Years
  • Age 31
  • US
  • Seen Dec 4, 2013
I've been playing Pokemon X, Final Fantasy III, and Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons mostly. I pre-ordered Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds, so I'm excited for that!

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
Recently finished Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies, currently playing Rune Factory 4 (or Waifu Farm, as my friends and I like to call it XD).

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
Playing Mario Kart 7 [3DS] a lot nowadays. Multiplayer is addicted as hell, even though I really dislike the entire Mario franchise. Goes to show a single concept can be ignored when a game is fun enough.

I also recently started on Shin Megami Tensei: Soul Hackers [3DS] and finished up Devil Survivor 2 [DS] a few hours ago (Again). Gonna start on Persona 1 and 2 [PSP] later this week as a mini marathon with a couple of friends.

I also pre-ordered Sonic Lost World [3DS] and I have completely no knowledge about Sonic at all, so this blind-play is going be either fun as heck or just plain rage-worthy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
So far it has been Pokemon Y and God Of War but I am going to add Crysis 3 to that playlist very soon as in later today soon.

Years
Etrian Odyssey Untold, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, and Rune Factory 4. Struggling in the first two so I've been playing Rune a bit more. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back