• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[YGO] Reverse Self Destruct Burn

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
  • Build that I've been experimenting with.

Build A
    Spoiler:

Build B (Prototype)
    Monsters
    3x Battle Fader
    2x Cardcar D
    1x Kuribon
    1x Morphing Jar #2
    3x Swift Scarecrow

Spells
    1x Card Destruction
    1x Heavy Storm
    3x Mystical Space Typhoon
    2x Pot of Duality
    1x Shard of Greed
    3x Upstart Goblin

Traps
    3x Dark Bribe
    3x Gift Card
    1x Mirror Force
    3x Reckless Greed
    3x Self Destruct Button
    1x Solemn Warning
    2x Solemn Judgment
    2x Threatening Roar
    1x Wall of Revealing Light

Side
    1x Caius the Shadow Monarch
    2x Marshmallon
    3x Nurse Reficule the Fallen One
    3x Bad Reaction to Simochi
    3x Magic Cylinder
    3x The Paths of Destiny

Remove
    3x Battle Fader
    2x Cardcar D
    1x Card Destruction
    1x Heavy Storm
    2x Reckless Greed
    3x Self-Destruct Button
    2x Threatening Roar
    1x Wall of Revealing Light

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • What's the point of having Gift Card in the main deck if you're Bad Reaction to Simochi is in the side deck? IMO, those two cards should always be used together in the main deck so that you can heavily damage the opponent instead of giving them free Life Points. (this applies to both builds). In other words, main Bad Reaction to Simochi and find other cards to side out.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • *facedesk*

Self-Destruct Button.

It's a SDB deck to troll, sideable into a reverse burn when I feel like winning.

The deck is designed to piss people off, to make them angry. When a person is angry, they make a mistake. When they get angry enough, I'd side to Reverse Burn for a win, then back to SDB, and wait until they are angry again.

Basically, this deck is ment to troll them and deliever a kick to the balls when they are not expecting it.

(I was hoping for a yugioh tournament in this years GT. Planned on using this deck.)

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • *facedesk*

Self-Destruct Button.

It's a SDB deck to troll, sideable into a reverse burn when I feel like winning.

The deck is designed to piss people off, to make them angry. When a person is angry, they make a mistake. When they get angry enough, I'd side to Reverse Burn for a win, then back to SDB, and wait until they are angry again.

Basically, this deck is ment to troll them and deliever a kick to the balls when they are not expecting it.

My bad. *facepalm* Didn't see that.

How about Hope for Escape as consideration for the main/side for a bit more draw power?

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • I was considering that card.

I'd like to build this deck irl, so I'll proably use Hope for Escape in place of Cardcar D.

Back