• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a Pokemon Trainer...

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
  • NO LEGENDARIES? ;~;
    But any team of mine would've included Articuno and Suicune since they're so beautiful. XD;

Fine, if we're going to be serious, I'd have to go with Glaceon, Vaporeon, Gengar, Feraligatr, Glalie and Dragonair.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    068.gif
    196.gif
    241.gif
    094.gif
    461.gif

549.gif

not good for competitive battling but I love all these to death.

068.gif

^No Guard and DynamicPunch? WIN. And Bullet Punch and Ice Punch? EPIC.

196.gif

^Not the best Pokemon in the world, but my favorite. :3

241.gif

^Scrappy for ghost coverage, Body Slam, Milk Drink, Heal Bell and Counter? You wanna frick around with this thing?

094.gif

^No explanation necessary.

461.gif

^Fast. Night Slash, Aerial Ace, Brick Break and Ice Punch. :D

549.gif

^Own Tempo, Quiver Dance+Leaf Storm = your worst nightmare.

And my ~buddy~ would be Espeon. :3

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2013
    Mine would likely look like this:

Metagross(Main): Seriously, who doesn't want to have a mechanical spider-like supercomputer as a companion?
    Breloom: A boxing mushroom, of course. Not to mention that out of the Fire-Grass-Water triangle, I prefer the grass type.
    Ninetales: Beautiful and elegant. And an excellent movepool along stats to boot.
    Starmie: Like Ninetales, except that this time Starmie is part Psychic, which makes it even better (Except when you're going against a Bug/Ghost/Dark type)
    Gengar: Once again, sticking to Gen. I. He's Gengar, what else do I need to say?
    Rhyperior: Strong and bulky... except when you put him against Water-Types and Grass-Types.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    034.gif
    - Nidoking just looks awesome!
    135.gif
    - Electric type is my favorite, and Jolteon is so cute & awesome at the same time!
    094.gif
    - The troll of the team, and also one of my personal favorite - Gengar! We'd have trolling contests, making a lot of people mad xD
    121.gif
    - I've always loved Staryu and Starmie, and I think they don't get enough love.
    359.gif
    - Similar to Jolteon, this Pokemon is awesome and cute! Absol is the Pokemon that keeps trying to warn people of upcoming disasters. Unfortunately, it was mistaken as the Pokemon that causes the disaster. That's why it needs a lot of love!
    571.gif
    - And finally, my favorite Pokemon, Zoroark. It looks awesome, it cares for the ones it loves, it's strong, and cuddly! What's not to love about a Zoroark?

So yeah, that's basically it. I love fluffy dog Pokemon xD

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
    Years
  • I would totally have an all-Psychic team, because it's totally the best type there ever was.

Gardevoir - My main Pokemon. She's pretty. :3c
    Gothitelle - Also pretty. I like pretty things. ;A;
    Jynx - Not very pretty but obviously female. I like female pogeymanz, so.
    Starmie - It gets access to the most awesome moves in the world.
    Medicham - Gotta take a break from all these special attackers.
    Xatu - I'm not walking through 10+ cities, thanks.

Danny Leo

The Best There Is!
    Years
  • My team would definitely have to be...

134.gif
    248.gif
    065.gif
    257.gif
    149.gif

And my personal favorite of the bunch would have to be...

006.gif

Because Shinyzard is the greatest thing since Coke Zero.

Ageha1304

Ageha
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2022
    1. Charizard - My starter who looks like a dragon and can fly me anywhere.
    2. Gallade - Really cool pokemon with great power.
    3. Kingdra - Every trainer needs water type in team. But I'm not good with water so I combined it with dragon.
    4. Liligant - Grass type is required as well and Liligant is most beautiful one of them all.
    5. Aggron - Defensive wall of the team. Very hard to beat unless faces some certain types.
    6. Zoroark - Greatest pokemon in whole team. It just makes any illussion like real. What more could one want?!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • My choice:

Persian - always been my favorite Pokemon, and it can learn electric attacks with TM's so it would be my "electrical cat"
    Delcatty - another of my favorite Pokemon, maybe I'd win some Pokemon contest, It would be my normal/dark type Pokemon (in attacks)
    • To navigate around the water, I would need a water Pokemon, I'd would go with Buizel/Floatzel, they are also one of the many non-cat Pokemon I actually like

darn, didn't think it would be this difficult just picking 6 Pokemon,

• For a fire Pokemon I'd would love to have Arcanine (not much of a dog person, one of my favorite fire Pokemon ever)
    Meowth with an everstone (I love Meowth too, my second favorite Pokemon) I sure wouldn't want it to evolve
    • I spent 1 hour trying to think of my 6th member, I might go with Linoone (another non-cat I like) for variation.

Last edited:
    Back