• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June 10th Return

Years
Wow, its been awhile since I've logged in. June 10th was the last day. I have been returning to different forums over the past month.

You may recognize me under different names. I use Zexion, Timeline4All, OneTrackMind1996, or Kialga_Jhinari.

I am making my return here to PC. I hope I can remember to stay here and keep logging on.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey I don't recognize you myself but welcome back!

Hope you can stay here on PC and please do keep coming back.

Years
Hi there and welcome back to PC! :3 It has been a while, but it's never too late to come back.

But yeah, we're a huge forum so we have tons to do, so it's always worth it to keep checking back. :D Nothing much has changed since June other than some section name changes, so you haven't missed much.

Anyway, enjoy yourself and feel free to contact me if there's anything you need help with. n_n I'm always open to assist you~

Back