• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    oh gosh may i please please join ;-;
    I love Glee although I'm ashamed to say I just recently marathoned all 3 seasons instead of watching through weekly like most people. I'm not happy with the overall direction the show has taken but it's managed to stay interesting enough and I love hearing the cast's covers. Also, Naya Rivera. <3

EDIT: New episode tomorrow Darren hnnnnng. ;-;
    Gleek.

Years
  • Spoiler:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Spoiler:

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • I want to join!

Spoiler:

Also, I can consider myself as a full-fledged Gleek!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Everyone who asked, is in. :)

Spoiler:

NEXT TIME ETC
    Spoiler:

also ep 20+21 will air on the same day.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Haven't commented for a few episodes and I'm starting to forget a bit of what has happened so forgive some of the basic comments.

Spoiler:

Perriechu

Years
  • Spoiler:

props is going to be amazing tina gets her time to shine kinda

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Spoiler:

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Spoiler:

This season was iffy then good for me.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Two episodes in one was like yay. :D

Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I CAN'T BELIEVE NONE OF YOU POSTED HERE. :( I'm like a week late but still spoilering in case there's some random country in the world idk.

Spoiler:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I'd just like to take this time to apologize for my absence in the group over the past month, I've been really stressed with exams and generally just too damn busy, as you've probably noticed I've not been too active at all around the board. I literally have one exam left and I'm on the ball of making myself more active, so you'll see me post here a lot more. I'd very such like all of your support on keeping this group as active as possible till September, seeing as we're on hiatus it'll be a little tricky to find discussion in the group, but I'm sure we may be able to juice some discussion out of news. Again, sorrryy.

TOPIC / NEWS
    Spoiler:

Perriechu

Years
  • I'm not all that bothered about there being another tribute to Britney. Just as long as Tina sings yayayay.

And, I have a question to tide people over for a while.

Were you impressed with the episode 'Goodbye'?

Tbh, I wasn't. The fact that nearly all the songs were rubbish, (except In My Life), It wasn't realistic that Rachel got into NYADA and that Kurt didn't. Rachel blew her audition whilst Kurt nailed it and was told by Carmen that his audition was great. And then they ruined In My Life with saying it was dedicated to Finn. NO. I'm sick of them portraying Finn as the hero when he isn't. I only enjoyed the Naya/Gloria scenes, Sit Down You're Rockin' the Boat & Glory Days

Oh yeah and NO SONGS FOR QUINN OR MIKE O.K

and no@Brittany not graduating. She needs at least a 3.0 GPA to do Cheerios, Senior Class President & to be in glee.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Why no actual Britney appearance? Sure it would make sense for her to appear to allow another episode, but really, if they're doing it again they should at least have that aspect. XD;

As for the Goodbye episode... I liked it and the last song specifically. Nothing further to really say that wasn't covered by my last post :(

Also I feel like I'm the only one watching The Glee Project.

Perriechu

Years
  • News is always slow over the summer hiatus! ):

I do have some news though yayayay. Firstly, Chord Overstreet has been promoted to series regular! I AM CRYING. BY BB. And secondly, a few casting calls have been put out.

1 - A 16 year old '*****y blonde' dancer. aka they're trying to fill the void that Quinn left behind.
    2 - Puck's younger brother
    3 - A 16 year old high school girl
    4 - A 20 year old male

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Maybe I can pull off 20? Maybe?

Spoiler:

Interesting, but yeah - slow news day.

Back